Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 October 2003
TSOL have done much for the hardcore punk scene in the USA, and this latest release from them just goes to show that they can still provide the goods. Despite the addition of keyboards to the band's sound ( which they experimented with on an earlier album, Beneath the shadows ) the punk spirit is still there and they have moved away from the earlier gothic themed music of Dance with me and the anti-government rants of the self-titled EP. The album really sounds like a continuation of their last release, Disappear, which is a great album in it's own right. If you are a fan of TSOL you should definitely get this, and it's still a good buy for any-one who's into the genres of punk or metal. These guys have had more influence in the underground punk scene than most bands put together, and this only serves to strengthen their reputation as one of the best bands around in the U.S. They've still got it, and will still blow any new mofo's off the stage with their raging punk spirit. In the words of Richard White, it's pure unadulterated punk rock: it's true sounds of liberty.
on 5 December 2010
The album T.S.O.L. released previous to this one ("Disappear"), was an absolute stormer, there wasn't a bad track on it so on the strength of that perhaps my estimations were a little too high for this one as i was quite disappointed with it.

There are however a couple of real stand out tracks, "See You Tomorrow" for me is the best one.

I'm not saying that this album will put me off their other releases either because I have always liked them and this isn't a bad album in any way at all, I just think that this one isn't their strongest.