4.0 out of 5 stars okay, buuuuutttt....
i bought this because i, unfortunately, have friends that seem to depend on me remembering to bring things like pens, paper, lighters, etc, and so i though this would be a handy addition to my key chain, just to add to the ammount of useful things in my black-hole of a handbag.

Published 13 months ago by Violet binks

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not the genuine item
Published 17 months ago by SueB

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not the genuine item, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener (Kitchen & Home)
I have bought this bottle opener key from a shop before and it is great. I do believe these are not the genuine items from Suck. I bought a few keys this time round to give as stocking filler presents and although some came with the red label others had the label missing from the box so those won't look as good if given as presents. They came from Singapore on time but I would say these are fakes and they look cheap and tacky compared to the genuine article. I thought by buying through Amazon the fakes would have been sifted out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake!!!, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener (Kitchen & Home)
Having purchased these as gifts previously from a local store i can confirm that this is nothing like the genuine article. It also doesn't come in the presentation package as in the photo and is a rough, dull cast. I would only recommend you buy this as a gift for somebody you really don't like.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you receive a fake item like i did, please report to Amazon, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener (Kitchen & Home)
Be warned as i was sent a fake item. It is like the customer images - brassy coloured key - with a red label separately. No jump ring was included and no packaging. It came in a small crumpled clear bag. I contacted Amazon to let them know that the item was fake and missold to me and they promptly gave me a refund after i sent a picture to them. If you buy this item and you are sent a fake, please report it so other customers are not taken advantage of. I'm glad to say this is the first time this has happened and i have bought many items from Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful fake, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener (Kitchen & Home)
Awful fake . Cheap and not fit for purpose .

Copy of suckuk product.

Disappointing and not at all as described

1.0 out of 5 stars Suck Uk Bottle Opener, 11 Jan. 2010
This review is from: SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener (Kitchen & Home)
This bottle opener looked to be very useful and quite robust when it came. One use and it broke.Wouldn't recommened it at all

2.0 out of 5 stars Purchased from amazon, still no good quality., 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener (Kitchen & Home)
I have wanted one of these kets for a while, and thought with a little extra pennies laying around, I would pick one up. After reading the reviews about some not being genuine, I ordered mine direct from amazon.co.uk and not a third party.

The key though it works, it does not work too well. It takes a few goes to latch on, which from then it takes a few goes to finally peel the top off. I use the word peel as unlike a normal bottle opener which pops the top nice and quick, this takes effort.

I will keep for now, but it will soon be getting replaced.... I reckon rather sharpish.

4.0 out of 5 stars okay, buuuuutttt...., 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener (Kitchen & Home)

i do love it, though i deducted a star as it is a little fiddly to use compared to a traditional bottle opener due to the fact that its so skinny; sometimes the opener slips and the bottle ends us skittering away.

orrrrr.... it may just be my clumsiness lol ;-)

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!! Very bad quality!, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener (Kitchen & Home)
The item that arrived is not what was what was described or what was on the picture. I have an original version of this product which looks nice and I would recommend....what I got sent though is worthy of only the bin!

The key itself on all of them are tarnished and cut badly with sharp edges. The hoop fabric tag are both very poor quality. There are spelling mistakes on the packaging! The packaging itself was all scratched and damaged and the key does not fit the box properly. This is clearly a fake item and a very poor quality one at that!

2.0 out of 5 stars Really not impressed, 23 Sept. 2012
This review is from: SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener (Kitchen & Home)
First the good things; it arrived well in time and the product itself was as expected and of average quality. Now the bad; it arrived without packaging in a little plastic bag, then when i opened the bag i realised the bottle opener, tag and key ring were all separate like some make it yourself kit and the key wasnt greatly painted. Overall if all you want is the product in all right condition then this is for you but if you are planning on giving it as a gift, i wouldnt bother. with no packaging its embarrassing. i was temped to send it back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener (Kitchen & Home)
Ordered this for my boyfriend. Its noting special but I am fairly happy with it. It has quite a shabby look which will go well with his actual keys. Reasonable price and delivery was quicker than expected. My only complaint would be that the images show the key in a box but mine arrived in just an envelope. This wouldn't usually bother me but since it is a gift I would prefer it to be a box so it looks nicer and is easier to wrap. So if you are buying this as a gift I would recommend trying to find one that comes in a box!

SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener