5.0 out of 5 stars Very intuitive, easy to use and produces great results...
I have just upgraded to Office 2007 but find myself still using 2003 Pro.

Published on 17 Mar 2007 by Mr. S. Lambert

1.0 out of 5 stars No longer of any value
I've been using Microsoft Office on a professional, daily basis for twelve years (I earn my living by writing, so I "live" in Microsoft Word for extended periods during the day).
Published on 29 Jan 2006 by Jezar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very intuitive, easy to use and produces great results..., 17 Mar 2007
This review is from: Office Professional 2003 (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access) (CD-ROM)
I have just upgraded to Office 2007 but find myself still using 2003 Pro.

Why? It's just that good. The layout is by far the best out of all the office products, and the menu driven system allows you to create very professional work with little input. There are even templates and wizards to help you along the way. All the major office programs are here except FrontPage, which most people wouldn't use anyway, unless into web design.

Overall, I have given it 5 stars as it is the best value for money as well as being a very complete office package.

Recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars No longer of any value, 29 Jan 2006
Jezar (Penrith, Cumbria United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
But recently I've stopped using Microsoft Office products altogether, for the simple reason that the latest release of OpenOffice is now every bit as good. It uses open-standard file formats, can read/write Microsoft Office file formats, and is built by a reputable company (Sun Microsystems). It can even write Adobe PDF documents - which is very useful. Most remarkably of all, it costs absolutely nothing! It is a completely free download off the Internet from it's own official web site. It's not even a "trial" version - you get the whole thing for free, to keep.
So take a long look at OpenOffice before you spend any money on Microsoft's offering. You'd be mad not to.

4.0 out of 5 stars 2003 better than the rest, 10 Mar 2004
This the latest version of Office is the best version that I have seen to date. All the other versions have been unrelible and unstable. This version has corrected most of the bugs that were in office XP. And compared to Office 2000 2003 is much better than this version. Microsoft have also given a new approach to the design of the toolbars and graphics that make this product stand out above all the other versions of office

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit, 23 Nov 2012
diy man "diy man" (Reading, Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Whether the seller is aware or not, this software proved to be a good counterfeit copy. This became clear when installation was attempted, and it could not be used.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is an upgrade version only, 9 July 2012
Was very excited to have received the discs today but my balloon was soon burst to find it was only the upgrade version so you need to have a previous version of ms office installed, which i did not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office, 8 July 2013
At one time the suites produced by Microsoft were the worst, but they gradually improved until by 2003 they were among the best.. Sales were assisted by the fact tha Word became to preferred word-processing programme for publishers and editors. Though the suite was not particularly cheap, it did everything most authors and publishers required.
Those who purchased computers recently will have noticed that the suite is no longer for sale, but must be leased at an annual charge. You have to pay as much for 1 year as you did formerly for the life of the computer.

What commercial sense this makes for Microsoft I cannot say for Sun System's OpenOffice is equally could and can saft to Word format if that is required

1.0 out of 5 stars Office 2003 unhappy result, 30 July 2009
A. A. StJ Battersby (UK) - See all my reviews
I am very unhappy with this transaction. I give it no stars at all. First of all the delivery arrived over three weeks late. I have great difficulty contacting the seller, my latest e-mail has not yet been answered after 5 days.

When the software arrived I suspected that the copy was not a legitimate copy and have asked for confirmation that it is legitimate. After nearly a week I have not had that confirmation

At present I have a claim with Amazon for refund of my payment for this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A professional product served by a professional vendor, 8 Dec 2009
I was impressed with the way Robert Fulch communicated with me throughout the shipment, the care and cost he devoted to packaging and sending the software, and in addition, I appreciated the helpful documentation note shipped with the disk. I should be glad to order from this vendor again, and indeed, I am looking for a professional version of Windows XP, if he can find one for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusted by service provided by BananaSoft, 5 May 2009
R. G. Marshall (Italy) - See all my reviews
One of the two disks sent by BananaSoft of Microsoft Office 2003 was unreadable. This was replaced quickly, but the substitute sent had the same problems. Although advertised as new and the box shrink wrapped, the discs had signs of usage. On the second occasion I got no response to my emails of complaint. A refund was communicated by Amazon but has not yet arrived.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 14 Oct 2009
Peter E. Marshall (UK) - See all my reviews
I was completely satisfied with the product. This was a replacement for Office 2003. I was considering the next one up (2007) but when I gave it the 60 day trial is was far to complex for my needs. So, with the skill of long use I returned to the system I know and am now completely happy with Office Professional 2003.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Office Professional 2003 (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access)
Office Professional 2003 (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access) by Microsoft Software (Windows 2000 / 7 / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: £32.00