on 9 March 2004
I got theis link cable and it is a right laugh. I invited some of my mates round 4 a gamee of Mario kart: super circuit and we had excellent fun. My only critisism is you get a little slow down during the faster races (mabey due to the game) and sometimes the link cable comes out of the actual slot that it is meant to be in, but other than that i can find no way to fault this great item and for only four quid what more could you want.
If you don't already own a link cable and are short on cash get this but the official link cable, I have found, works a little better but at twice the price it may be a little too much for some people.
on 30 August 2009
strong link cable so you can link with friends and fight and trade.a great link cable that allows you to play with Friends on old game boy games,this is the best link cable to help you to complete the old Pokemon games before it went on line trading.
on 10 August 2013
Whenever I link gameboys together, it either crashes one or just comes up with a message saying it doesn't work, I am not the only person to have bought one my friend has and has said the same things about it
on 31 December 2013
Didn't work for me, don't waste your money. Go for the real Nintendo product, it's more expensive but at least it's guaranteed to work.
on 29 May 2013
this product doesnt even work. be very careful when buying one of these. i have bought 2 from amazon now and neither work. shocking.
on 11 April 2014
The cable was perfect and worked really well and arrived within 2 days which was a nice surprise. Definitely recommend buying
on 27 September 2013
IT works quite well, it came over properly, and it transferred the pokemon across fine. [word word word word word.]
on 2 August 2013
It works fine, accidentally bought the wrong one for what I needed it but still getting good use out of it.
on 6 September 2013
Got this as a birthday present and worked perfectly well, My mate had no complains and was happy with it
on 5 January 2016