Size: Large|Colour: Black|Change

on 3 September 2012
Bought this because I was having some tendon pain round the elbow from badminton and gym. It does seem to reduce the pain I feel at the end of a session. I'm finding the bandage a little tight, my elbow measures 31cm circumference and you don't find out until you've bought that there is a size guide inside the package:
S = 20-24cm elbow
M = 24-26cm elbow
L = 26-30cm elbow
XL = 30-35cm elbow
So the Large size I bought is a wee bit tight, but it will do.
Washing instructions say wash in 30c but I have washed it a few times in 40c with no ill-effect so far.
55 comments|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2014
This is my favorite purchase in years! I'm not extremely knowledgable in this area, but I have tried various solutions and always been unhappy with them for one reason or another. The big reason, which this product deftly steps around, has always been bulkiness. Most supports are these comparatively complex contraptions with 5 velcro straps and strings to tie down, which ends up in a near useless elbow. I could never bend my arms and basically had to spend hours just sitting around with my arms stretched, looking like an utter fool. Not so with this product! It offers the right amount of support, meaning my aches are almost completely gone, but it's incredibly easy to put on and take off, and above all, does not encumber your movements! I feel like I have my full range, maybe slightly less, when I'm wearing these supports, and as such I can wear them all day without any issues.

The only real complaint here is that the material does not breathe, and as such becomes warm fairly quickly. It can cause a slight discomfort and might make you want to take the supports off now and then, instead of just trucking on with whatever you're doing. Just something to keep in mind if you live in a warm climate.
on 4 January 2013
Firm support for the elbow. It's not one you wear and forget you have on, so unless you need permanent support you will want to take it off for a while to give your arm a "rest" . I find I can't full bend the elbow when I am wearing it. However, this combined with the wrist splint I bought at the same time very quickly settled a painful tendinitis problem. I now just wear one or both from time to time.

Made of good strong stretchy fabric which certainly gives the impression that this support will last.
on 16 March 2015
I can't fault the speed of the delivery and price but this is a very poor support for what i needed it for.

I do weightlifting and power lifting and i'd of had as much support cutting the end off a sock and using that.

I bought a pair of rehband's which were significantly more expensive but work much, much better. If you are looking for something to give you a little support for day to day use then these are probably fine but not for weightlifting.
on 1 January 2013
I personally suffer from poor join and tendon strength so I have to be extra vigilant when I workout. Recently I've had a bit of strain in my elbow and was using elbow wraps, although the wraps were more supportive they could be a bit of a pain to put on. I can pop the elbow supports on as and when i need and they work really well.

The sizing guide specified in other reviews seems pretty spot on, The larges fit me well but bear in mind that if say you have 25cm elbows but 20inch arms, they probably wont fit.
on 30 July 2014
Helps a great deal with stabilising my elbow, which has given me problems for over ten years thanks to some a poorly implemented weight lifting plan followed in my late teens. I used to suffer from tingling in the elbow as well as popping and clicking, and since buying this and wearing it to the gym I've been able to work out to a level whereby I'm able to overload and grow my muscles without any elbow discomfort.
on 28 March 2015
I am glad i purchased this. I had more expensive elbow supports purchased from the chemist but this proved to be the best. It is easy to put on, it does keep your elbow joint stable & warm, and it allows enough movement to keep you performing. Also, i am not sure if it is designed to be machine washable or tumble dry resistance but i accidentally put it a few times and it hasn't changed at all.
on 2 July 2014
Does the trick, and my elbow has not been feeling as fatigued as it was before I started using this product. Would recommend it to anyone using free weights.
on 30 June 2013
Good elbow support, works well and is comfy, great product ifyou have tendonitis, tennis elbow or other similar elow / fore arm issues
on 30 July 2015
Excellent support for everyday activities, but especially ones where arm movements are significant (think tennis & similar!).

They wash well, dry relatively quickly & if you do happen to put them on inside out (not that I do), they won't look ridiculous as some elbow supports mights.

Would definitely recommend.