5.0 out of 5 stars Dogobie Disc
This is a fabulous product. My two hefty dogs (a shepherd cross and a rottweiller cross) love playing with it. It's durable and flies well for long or short distances. It was slightly smaller than I expected (i.e. slightly smaller than standard Frisbee size) but I could have cleared up this confusion by reading the product info more carefully.
It floats (handy for...
Published on 22 July 2010 by Linda's Llama

3.0 out of 5 stars Very tough, but not up to usual Aerobie flight standard
When i was young i had both the large and the smaller ring aerobies, which were both superb.
We recently got a Shetland Sheepdog, and i wanted to see if she would learn to catch a disk. I remembered the Aerobie ring and looked it up to see if it was still available. I was considering the small (sprint) ring as the dog isn't very big, but saw this product which is...
Published on 9 Jun. 2011 by Mr. M.C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogobie Disc, 22 July 2010
This review is from: Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc (Toy)
It floats (handy for when my dogs go charging off into the canal and drop it) and it's flexible enough to to fold into my lumbar sack - when I take it out it returns to its original shape.
With free super saver delivery this works out comparatively cheaper than many other similar products on the site.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY toy dog has never destroyed, 24 Mar. 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc (Toy)
I think the title says it all. Our mut happily chases this thing around fields and parks for hours and has never even pierced it. BARGAIN compared to the cheap frizbees we have gone through. Just so you know its smaller than a normal sized frizbee and doesnt fly quite as far but still wears the dog out .

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a dog frisbee with a dog in mind, 17 July 2013
Mark Knowles (Lake District, Cumbria) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc (Toy)
After trying several dog Frisbees with mixed results, this one seems to do the job (from mine and the dog's perspective). My German Shepherd has successfully and quickly demolished various other styles of Frisbee, rendering them primarily useless, but more so making them a little dangerous to use (rough, sharp edges etc). The Frisbee flies surprisingly well, and although light it (so far) has proven to be very durable (as well as difficult to chomp). Not only that it folds, and so is ideal for taking along for general walk/play stuff as carrying a Frisbee (to me anyway) never seems to be ideal. OK, this one doesn't fly entirely as well as the dog's "competition" Frisbee, but that wasn't the point with this one. We just needed one that was for every day "out and about" fun use and the dog chases, catches, jumps etc with this one with just the same enthusiasm as her "competition" one, but this one fits in my pocket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and virtually indestructible, 21 May 2009
This review is from: Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc (Toy)
I bought this for my fabulous whippet, Louis, who loves it to bits. It is very durable and seems resistant to the temptation to chew it. It's flight has improved as my technique for throwing it has improved! Who says girls can't throw?

5.0 out of 5 stars and chews them - they usually last 6-9months each which is fine. i used to throw them in the water, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc (Toy)
my dog loves these sooooo much, she carries them on walks, plays in the house, and chews them - they usually last 6-9months each which is fine. i used to throw them in the water, but a few recently sank, so i stick with balls for swimming. my dog's a labrador - this product probably not robust enought for a terrier/dog that enthusiastically chews, but for dogs that like to play, retrieve, carry, light chewing - then this is fabulous, i love these, not sure what we'd do without them (i buy 3 at a time), as never found a frizbee as good ...and we kissed a lot of frogs

5.0 out of 5 stars THE DOG LOVES IT!, 29 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc (Toy)
This is smaller than I thought. But I was WRONG as it is the perfect size for the dog and she LOVES IT! other dogs have stolen it and tried to chew it up THEY FAILED as it is made very well.
I bought it as I trust Aerobie to fly well and it does just that, I have thrown it over 100m in good weather.
I will be buying again when I lose this.
NOTE: It sinks in water I almost lost it then.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 11 May 2011
This review is from: Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc (Toy)
Bought this and it arrived within a couple of days. Both large dogs love this,German Shepherd and Lab. very soft on the mouth,or head for that matter.. a great flyer..yes a little bit smaller than other Frisbees, but really doesn't seem to matter. Extremely durable, both dogs have tried chewing it and so far, no teeth marks or chewed up holes. Definately recomend. Buy with confidence.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 4 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc (Toy)
It bends to the air and can do things other frisbees cant like be used in a 4ft by 4ft space safely, only downside is that on windy days it can go anywhere, requires a little practice to get used to

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., 11 May 2011
This review is from: Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc (Toy)
Yes great fun for me this flies brilliantly, bought it for Jack Russell that comes to stay for holidays, I loved it but he would'nt/could'nt pick it up and bring it back, this may suit a larger dog better, it does seem very durable and with the help of a "Retriever" it could be a wonderful toy. I'm afraid Toby still prefers a tennis ball or a plant pot. sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog toy!, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc (Toy)
This is my dog Ruby's favourite toy by far. We had started off with a free PAL frisbee we got years ago - firstly with Ruby running away from it yelping (she's a gun dog too!!!) but then falling in love with it and learning to catch really well. When the PAL fribee began falling to bits it was time to find a new dog frisbee. Quite a challenge it would seem. I did some careful research on here and elsewhere, and came to the conclusion that this was the best on the market. When it arrived I was really unsure that it would be any good, but now I love it and so does Ruby. It is soft and flexible but stands up to being caught (read: snatched from the air and ploughed into the ground) and chomped on really well, it also keeps its shape. You have to be fairly good at throwing a frisbee to get the best out of it, as it's really sensitive, but doesn't take long to master and flies like the wind. Certainly keeps my spaniel amused, for hours and hours. Thoroughly recommended.

Tkc Aerobie Dogobie Disc