4.0 out of 5 stars Aerobie Superdisc
I have two boarder collies, somewhat active dogs, both of whom love chasing and, wind permitting, catching a frisbee. I've found this frisbee to be by far the the best in as much as it certainly travels/flies the furthest of any other make I've tried and it has a rubber rim, kinder I think on the mouth when they catch it.

I have found though that if used in...
Published on 3 April 2010 by David McCreath

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected from the description
The soft rim is needed as it is not round, I would still not like to be caught on the head with it, and it is harder to catch than a standard frisbee.
As far as stability is concerned it is quite stable.
Flying distance - I'm pretty strong but I find it hard to throw this a big distance and I prefer to use a 133g 35 year old frisbee.
Published 8 months ago by Robert Cain

4.0 out of 5 stars Aerobie Superdisc, 3 April 2010
David McCreath (Lincolnshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

I have found though that if used in the cold weather the clear plastic centre platen of the disc is prone to crack when put through the rigours of flying for the dogs (I then have to throw it away as the dogs have previously put their foot through the crack and worn the frisbee for a while on a paw).

Apart from that, this is certainly the best of any frisbee I have ever used, length of flight is amazing and I now stick to using it in the Summer months; I use a tennis ball and catapult in the Winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars the ultimate frisbee!, 19 July 2010
Extra-long flight, easy to catch and throw because of its rubber construction. Best frisbee I've ever owned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever Frisbee!!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Aerobie Superdisc (Sports)
I would recommend to anyone that is going to buy a Frisbee! First of all I was a bit unsure of buying this or the Superdisc Ring. But I'm glad that I went for this one :)) fantasticccc

5 out of 5

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected from the description, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Aerobie Superdisc (Toy)
As far as stability is concerned it is quite stable.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 12 year old son (and friends) love this, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Aerobie Superdisc (Toy)
My son searched your site for this as a friend had one and he was desperate to have his own. Frequently used at park and in garden. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars aerobie superdisc, 25 Nov 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING FRISBEE

allot of frisby's are crappy and cheap but this is a seriously top quality frisbee and its so cheap

so easy to throw and it will just glide so its good for beginners aswell

if your thinking about buying a frisbee this is definatly the way to go

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, especially as it floats on water, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Aerobie Superdisc (Sports)
Really good product, especially as it floats on water. We have an aerobie too but you have to be very careful when using it on the beach not to go to near the sea as they can just disappear, whereas the superdisc floats. Great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Frisbee, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Aerobie Superdisc (Sports)
They are good (I have both the regular size and bigger one), good long distance flight, easy to throw and catch, great for beginners and pros alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Aerobie Superdisc (Toy)
I got this for my dog! It's amazing it flys really far and the wind takes it, it's hard wearing and it's brilliant for my dog

5.0 out of 5 stars another great frisbee, 17 Mar 2013
really impressed with the design in these frisbees. the distance these can get is amazing.

buy one, try one... either way you'll love it straight away.