on 2 December 2010
I purchased this for my 3 year old son last xmas. He has the kids bosch workbench and loves it, so I thought this would go with it great.

We were very disappointed. It only lasted a week and the light stopped working and did not think much of the colour changing either! My husband is an electrician and managed to get it working again. He told me that the wires inside had come lose when you move the 'moveable' head around, although it broke again the next day when my son tried to play with it.

Do not waste your money on it. I ended up buying him a £1 LED torch from argos and it still works now and he loves it!
on 12 July 2010
Unfortunately the torch didn't last more than a couple of days !!! it stop working and the changing lights were not that impressive !!
on 11 August 2010
This toy arrived broken and has never worked - pointless therefore as it's a torch! Theoretically I think this would have been a great toy but my one was broken and the seller had no replacements.
on 19 February 2013
I bought this as my 19 month old son loves all the Theo Klein tools.

Its a basic toy, nothing fancy so dont expect much.

There is an intermittent problem with the battery pack which means i have to keep opening the battery pack and reseating the batteries in place.
on 14 January 2015
please dont bother,your children will be disapointed,the metal connection pins at the bottom that need to touch the battery bit move inwards and are unable to connect the battery is really hard for a child to plug in plastic is naff
on 8 January 2015
Yes, it looks like a grown-up Bosch light on the outside, but it throws a dismally weak light, and the colour-changing control is flimsy. I didn't even give it to my nephew in the end, his Peppa Pig torch is far brighter than this.
on 11 January 2016
I ordered this in October, in good time for Christmas, as a present for my granddaughter. Sadly the lamp does not work. Sadder still, I didn't realise that leaving it unopened until Christmas Day would mean I was unable to return it if it proved to be faulty. (It would have to have been returned in November.) I loaded it with the correct batteries but it only works intermittently. Any movement of the lamp makes the light go out. Not much use as a torch then. Presumably there is a bad connection in there somewhere.
on 26 December 2015
Don't waste your money. My 2 year old son is tool mad, and of all the Bosch tools for kids, this is only one he didn't have. Ordered it in September for a xmas present, so didn't realise how rubbish it was. It worked once! Flash function never worked! Cannot return it or get refund as I ordered too long ago.
on 6 December 2015
We've bought this from ELC and with the colour filters it looked like fun. Even with brand new batteries and considering this is a toy the light is very weak. For the money they could've made this properly, BOSCH should think twice before allowing their logo to be put such substandard product.
on 23 September 2013
very good quality, bought it as a present for my son, who is little bob the builder ;) good price too