Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 9 February 2009
Entertaining board game that suits families/people of different ages. Working in teams, one member of the team has to draw a given word while his or her team mates have to guess what the word is. Some are easy ("ironing board") while some are tough ("justice"). A stash of paper and pencils comes with the set, though you can easily provide your own once they run out. A useful addition to any games cupboard.
on 5 February 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my in-laws for us to play, and between four teams I think we got about 3 correct answers. The categories are just too hard - how on earth do you draw "retire"? I'm sure I played this years ago and the it was much simpler and more fun. Even if you allow additional time for drawing, it's too frustrating.
on 7 February 2014
this seemed to be the full price version of the game. other, cheaper versions are described as thin, cheap and poor quality, i had to check which version I ordered as the price does not match the quality. this is very cheap feeling. i ordered to specifically play at Christmas, so we used it otherwise i would have sent it back.
on 27 December 2011
love pictionary and is just great fun and enjoyable and educational at the same time, you can always get different boxes of questions for younger people or if you want to enjoy a fun game more than such a sericuos game
on 14 August 2013
You can't beat a family night with pictionary. This is the original and the best. The other versions of pictionary are too complicated, especially after a few vino's.
on 5 January 2015
Good value for money, a little more complicated that I remembered though. This game went down well with the young adults as well as the older generation. A good buy.
on 25 November 2015
It was sealed and exactly as seemed in the picture. I got it as a present to a friend who's been searching for this specific edition and she was happy to have it!
on 9 January 2014
I gave this to my son & daughter-in-law as an extra gift, we all played it after our XMas DInner, Brilliat! It everyone awake and laughing! Perfect GIft
on 2 May 2014
An educational for our grandchildren, they absolutely love it especially on wet days, and dark evenings. Their parents also join in the game with them.
on 30 July 2013
Met all requirements cant complaint about anything. recommended for future purchases. I am pleased with service provided. ok thats all