on 20 November 2003
I am purchasing Junior Scrabble again! All of my children have loved it. This one is for my 5 year old, the fourth child. We have had hours of fun over the years and I know we will have many more. The older children play with the younger ones, Mum and Dad play and so do Nanny, Grandad, Aunts and Uncles.
I am looking forward to playing this game with my childrens' children and their children too.
Junior Scrabble is a simple, educational, easy and enjoyable game to play. The tiles are a bright colour so when the end up on the floor you see tham before they end up going up the vacuum cleaner! It is quick and easy to set up and clear away. A must for every household.
FANTASTIC - a game I have been playing since I was a child.
Jackie Cooper
on 22 September 2004
This game is very educational and fun! I used to have it when I was a child and found it very fun you dont have to play it with more then one person just one person can play! Definately a 10 out of 10 - A must buy for Parents!!!
on 28 October 2011
My little boy of 5 did not get this out for some time but when he did it was every day! Challenging for his little brain he enjoyed covering the words on the picture side and understood it easily, a must for all families.
on 10 January 2013
My game arrived today. It was marked a very good second hand. It arrived looking like new so I am looking forward to using it.
on 4 March 2015
Another great item, and has helped my granddaughter's spelling.