5.0 out of 5 stars Good Grips Squeegee
A very useful item to keep in the shower, which reduces the need for cleaning glass panels by removing residual water. It is best used after the shower is rinsed with water to remove any soap scum.

Published on 23 Oct. 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars How can this get any good reviews
I bought two of these squeegees on the strength of the glowing reviews but they are utterly useless. the blade is not soft enough to do the job by maintaining contact with glass. I am glad my old one did not get to the bin before I tried them.
Published on 29 July 2012 by Baked Jam Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Grips Squeegee, 23 Oct. 2009
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee, Seafoam (Kitchen & Home)

It comes with a little suction pad that allows the squeegee to be hung on a flat surface. It stays in place for quite long periods (months), although does fall off from time to time. The handle is a decent size with a `good grip' so that you can hang onto it with wet hands, which is useful.

Mine have been in use for around five years and I remain very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin BUT!!, 30 Oct. 2009
Floyd Junkie (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews
Great little gadget but would have been better designed with the grip being made 180 deg rotated for when you get to the bottom of the shower door. The handle then is in the way of the bottom of the door. Don't let this put you of though because this is a snip at the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars How can this get any good reviews, 29 July 2012
Baked Jam Roll (Hertfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing since sliced bread, 15 Aug. 2009
Mrs. J. Swift (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This is the best product I have EVER bought. During the time I've had it, I haven't had to Viakal my shower doors once. It's just brilliant. Wipe down after a shower, doesn't leave any water on the doors, doesn't streak and keeps the glass gleaming. I've recommended this to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for windows, showers, tiles, car windscreens, 26 Oct. 2011
D. Jones (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Length:: 2:36 Mins

This is one of those 'must have' items which does a simple job but does it brilliantly. I use this for cleaning my windows, shower glass, bathroom tiles and my car windscreen. I just spray on a window and glass cleaning solution and use this to wipe them clean.

I like that this squeegee is just the right size for windows. I've tried smaller ones and you end up getting streaks on your glass because it is hard to clean them before the solution dries. I've tried larger ones and I find them difficult to use, especially on my hallway windows and door glass as they aren't that wide.

The squeegee is sturdy and well made. The handle is made from non slip green rubber which because of its larger than standard size is comfortable and easy to grip even if you suffer from arthritis or weak wrists. The main body of white plastic is firmly attached to the handle and the wiper blade.

I've used my squeegee for well over a year, two or three times a week and it is still in almost perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the Squeegee you need, 23 July 2009
J. Cuthbertson (UK) - See all my reviews
Like all Good Grips products, a nice tactile handle, comfortable in the hand with a good clearing blade. This one replaces the last which was purchased approximately 11 years ago - so expecting this one to last just as long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 5 Jun. 2009
P. W. Janes "peewee" (Herts U.K.) - See all my reviews
OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee, SeafoamGreat asset to any glass shower doors its a MUST it removes every drop of water and there are no marks left behind Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and effective Squeegee, 6 May 2010
DJM "DJM" - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is a well made and well designed squeegee that has a well designed handle and very effective rubberised scraper that will last for a long time. You can buy cheaper but this is a quality product. The only down-side is that the suction cup holder doesn't stay on smooth tiles for long. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars OXO Good Grips Squeegee, 29 Sept. 2010
At first search, this was slightly more expensive than I expected to pay. However, well worth the extra money, it really does work well! Clears the shower screen beautifully, leaving no moisture at all, looks like a professional job. You can buy cheaper, but I would recommend the extra for this squeegee.

2.0 out of 5 stars Streaks, 8 Dec. 2011
I find the handle a bit bulbous and awkward.
It does not come up to the reviews I read before purchasing, the rubber edge seems hard and is leaving streaks on the shower cubicle, I can only hope that it will break itself in and maybe soften. I don't want the hassle of returning it but not sure it would be taken back anyway having been used.