Price:£16.58+ £3.95 shipping

on 22 January 2012
This cafetiere is great. I've had Bodum ones before, but the size, shape and robustness of this is superb. I have recently used it in a pretty harsh environment and it faired brilliantly. I particularly love the size and shape of this 4-cup version. Quite wide and stout, rather than tall and thin - the picture used on this listing is NOT accurate. Try looking at the Le Cafetiere website for an accurate picture. However, to describe it as a 4-cup is a little misleading. For us Brits who tend to use mugs, this will give you 2 mugs of coffee. If you're using french style coffee cups, then maybe 4 is accurate.

The price here on Amazon was OK - although a friend did get one one on a particularly good offer at a supermarket a few months back.

Solid good quality cafetiere and a great shape. The filter is a great fit - i've never had any stray grinds in my coffee.

Highly recommended.
on 20 January 2010
This was purchased as a present for a coffee lover who didn't own a cafetiere (gasp). On the whole I was very impressed; however don't be fooled by the cup size. After reading other reviews, I bought the 4-cup size as I felt it would probably be the perfect size to create one large mug of coffee, and I was right. 4 espresso cups maybe, but not normal-coffee-sized mugs. If you want a good cafetiere, I would certainly recomment this product, but I would opt for a larger cup quantity if I were you (unless, like me, you are looking for one which just makes a perfect mug-full, in which case the 4-cup is spot on).
on 4 October 2011
This is a very smart, attractively designed 4 cup Cafetiere. It looks good and does exactly what it should, makes great coffee. It is also easy to clean and I am happy to have it in my home.

What more can you say, its a coffee pot and a nice one!
on 1 December 2010
I bought this cafetiere for my wife, she needed a small one to have coffee at her office, obviously she wanted a not too big cafetiere and this one was just perfect for her, she loves it! Im glad she liked it!
on 24 April 2013
I specifically wanted a small cafetiere to hold about 2 mugs (not cups) and this fits the bill.Works absolutely fine . Happy with it.
on 16 May 2013
Nice looking coffee pot, but the plunger keeps coming loose, not the best made product, I've see much better before!
on 3 January 2015
it is very good product,you can make 2 big coffees.Plastic is good quality,and looks nice
on 27 December 2009
Product look good but 4 cup's maybe expresso size but the cup I am used to you could only get a good sized mug out of it. Didn't understand was misled but how it is advertised not good on measurment!