4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Individual Use
Published on 20 Jan 2010 by Little Nell

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
Nice looking coffee pot, but the plunger keeps coming loose, not the best made product, I've see much better before!
Published 11 months ago by HJSP8

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Individual Use, 20 Jan 2010
This review is from: La Cafetiere Havana 4 cup Black (Kitchen & Home)
This was purchased as a present for a coffee lover who didn't own a cafetiere (gasp). On the whole I was very impressed; however don't be fooled by the cup size. After reading other reviews, I bought the 4-cup size as I felt it would probably be the perfect size to create one large mug of coffee, and I was right. 4 espresso cups maybe, but not normal-coffee-sized mugs. If you want a good cafetiere, I would certainly recomment this product, but I would opt for a larger cup quantity if I were you (unless, like me, you are looking for one which just makes a perfect mug-full, in which case the 4-cup is spot on).

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 16 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely small cafetiere, 24 April 2013
This review is from: La Cafetiere Havana 4 cup Black (Kitchen & Home)
I specifically wanted a small cafetiere to hold about 2 mugs (not cups) and this fits the bill.Works absolutely fine . Happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cafetiere - cup guidance NOT accurate, 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: La Cafetiere Havana 4 cup Black (Kitchen & Home)
This cafetiere is great. I've had Bodum ones before, but the size, shape and robustness of this is superb. I have recently used it in a pretty harsh environment and it faired brilliantly. I particularly love the size and shape of this 4-cup version. Quite wide and stout, rather than tall and thin - the picture used on this listing is NOT accurate. Try looking at the Le Cafetiere website for an accurate picture. However, to describe it as a 4-cup is a little misleading. For us Brits who tend to use mugs, this will give you 2 mugs of coffee. If you're using french style coffee cups, then maybe 4 is accurate.

The price here on Amazon was OK - although a friend did get one one on a particularly good offer at a supermarket a few months back.

Solid good quality cafetiere and a great shape. The filter is a great fit - i've never had any stray grinds in my coffee.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, smart, does what its supposed to!, 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: La Cafetiere Havana 4 cup Black (Kitchen & Home)
This is a very smart, attractively designed 4 cup Cafetiere. It looks good and does exactly what it should, makes great coffee. It is also easy to clean and I am happy to have it in my home.

What more can you say, its a coffee pot and a nice one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent quality, 1 Dec 2010
This review is from: La Cafetiere Havana 4 cup Black (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this cafetiere for my wife, she needed a small one to have coffee at her office, obviously she wanted a not too big cafetiere and this one was just perfect for her, she loves it! Im glad she liked it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but ......., 27 Dec 2009
E. Forde "EileenF" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: La Cafetiere Havana 4 cup Black (Kitchen & Home)
Product look good but 4 cup's maybe expresso size but the cup I am used to you could only get a good sized mug out of it. Didn't understand was misled but how it is advertised not good on measurment!

ARRAY(0xa69b7060)