5.0 out of 5 stars So happy Fuji still make this
Great film and one that we need to keep buying to let Fujifilm know that instant film is still wanted by the consumer.
Great tones, great "real" photographs in an instant.
As a portrait photographer this stuff is great for giving a little something extra from a job.
Published 3 months ago by bang

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined pack!
I was so happy when this arrived on time and through my letterbox so I didn't have to be at home.
I've had my poloroid Bronica SQA for a few years now and taken a few decent pictures with it but normally only treat myself to a pack or 2 of instant polaroid film because of the price of them.

This pack was terrible, I had to waste all 10 pictures just to...
Published 7 months ago by Andrew Flint

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy Fuji still make this, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm SILK FP 100C Instant CN Film (Accessory)
Great tones, great "real" photographs in an instant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great instant Film!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm SILK FP 100C Instant CN Film (Accessory)
I live in Canada, and for some reason this film is not available in North America. The prints have a 1960s/ 70s texture to them, which is really neat. The picture clarity is also great. I used it in my old Polaroid Land Camera 450, from 1971 and the results are great! I just hope they continue to make this for years to come, and it does not go the same way as the Fuji 3000 film.

Overall I highly recommend this over the plain glossy, please Fuji do not stop making this great film!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm SILK FP 100C Instant CN Film (Accessory)
We use this film at work for visa and passport photos for staff, arrives quickly and works really well, great to be able to find it still. #OldSchool

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined pack!, 23 Jan 2014
Andrew Flint (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm SILK FP 100C Instant CN Film (Accessory)

This pack was terrible, I had to waste all 10 pictures just to find out what the problem was. One of the fluid pods had burst inside the pack leaving every picture you take to have a nasty and very horrible over exposed inch thick line straight down the middle (Where the pull paper goes).

Very disappointed as just weeks before this horrible pack came I took some nice polaroids while away. But this time, I had to take all my photos as digitals.

Only reason I gave this a star at all was because the postage (that I paid for) was good and on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm SILK FP 100C Instant CN Film (Accessory)
Excellent does what it says

4.0 out of 5 stars FP 100 Pro received instead?, 9 Nov 2011
R. Mcchlery - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm SILK FP 100C Instant CN Film (Accessory)
I have always found the Fuji FP100c SILK excellent, I cannot tell you about the FP-100c PRO, which I received instead, I could let you know, when I run out of FUJI 100c SILK. (soon)

Fujifilm SILK FP 100C Instant CN  Film