Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 July 2004
Like most people, I am not a professional healer but I like to do my best to ensure that my lovely dog gets the best quality of life. That's why, I have found the Margrit Coates' Animal Healing CD very helpful. First, it's set up the mood and relaxes the animal and secondly the booklet tells you exactly what to do. So, there is no need to be an expert to share something very special with you pet. I have noticed serious improvement in my dog wellbeing. The healing allows us to relax and enjoy real quality time. You should try too!
on 19 July 2009
I bought this animal healing music CD because its the same music that's played in the back-ground of Margrit Coates Animal-Healing-DVD of which the transformation of my cat just took 3 sessions of healing, thus I was so amazed by Margrits DVD that I then also bought the music CD too so that during my cats healing sessions she could also associate the healing with the mucsic as well.

I find all of Margrits Coates books, CD & especially DVD hugely helpful and can only sing her praises for improving my cats health beyond that which I thought possible.

As a result my cat now loves this music as it helps her feel calm and peaceful just listening to it.
I highy recommend this music animal healing CD but would also encourage getting the "DVD" too, where you can see Margrit taking you through he healing process and how to go about it.
on 28 November 2004
Margrit Coates and Perry Wood really have come up with a miracle.
This Music is very special in that there is nothing in the music that can startle your animal. it is so calm and peaceful it is also perfect to use for meditation.
My own animals love it and it totally relaxes them. It is perfect.
on 19 June 2009
I use this cd for my human Reiki clients as well as it being great for healing animals. Its really beautiful and also useful for meditating to or just chilling out.
on 8 November 2003
This is a wonderful, soothing CD for all types of animals. Mine love it. They become very relaxed and peaceful. As an animal healing practitioner, I have noticed a superior quality to my healing work when using this music. I recommend it to all animal guardians, animal therapists, kennels, stables and veterinary surgeries to aid in an animal's healing process and general well-being. Also, has a lovely booklet that succinctly summarizes healing and details different animals' energy centres, also known as chakras. Love this CD for myself, as well!!!
Margaret Reiland
on 2 March 2013
worth trying if you have a sick or nervous animal. I found my elderly dog reacted to this music when I played it on a sample (another site) I was delighted to find it here at a much better price. We now use this on a daily basis ~ the booklet that comes with it is VERY helpful too. Suitable for ALL animals.
on 18 February 2013
I put this CD on for my dogs after their walk when they are chillaxing. I love the music too. I don't know how it works but the dogs do relax as do I.
on 21 February 2010
i bought this cd for a friends dog,which has come from a dogs home.and had been badly treated,she was a very stressed dog,and the owner has been amazed how much calmer the dog is,whenever the dog gets upset,or stressed they put this cd on,its brill,
on 29 March 2014
This CD is intended to sooth animals but it is also perfect for people too. A most relaxing combination of gentle music to accompany a massage or aromatherapy. .
on 5 February 2015
Put this on when I have to leave my 2 dogs for a while, settle's them down nicely .send me to sleep ,very good