4.0 out of 5 stars good enough for me
when i saw this sp starter set i thought it looked a bit cheap but when i opened it up the case was excellent and the headphones were an added bargain.the case is nice and strong and looks stylish.i have a silver sp so it blended in.
i think this starter pack is a bargain and i recommend it to anyone who asked me.
also if you are walking around and want to play...
Published on 23 July 2003 by dandoc2

2.0 out of 5 stars I suppose it depends on what you need
Published on 11 Aug 2004 by Mr. Gareth S. Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars I suppose it depends on what you need, 11 Aug 2004
Mr. Gareth S. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GBA SP Starter Pack (Video Game)
I bought this at the same time as I got my GBA and as yet have still not used any of it. The carry case is pretty good actually but so is the pocket of my bag (and I already had my bag). The headphones are rubbish but the adapter can also be used to connect to some PC speakers; however I found the speaker volume to be quieter than the GBA speakers and the whole setup nullifies the point of the GBA's portability anyway. The USB charger is good but I can't see the point as it's likely that if there's a device with a USB port around then there's also likely to be a plug-point too, unless you want to slyly charge your GBA at work/school in which case it's a good idea. The carry-strap is a carry-strap, and lastly the screen-cleaner with its micro-fibre cleaning surface (or whatever, I can't remember the exact description). This was glued to the box on the micro-fibre side with that easy-peel glue you sometimes get on junk-mail. As such when I first tried to use it, after removing the glue, it left a splodge across my screen that took 5 minutes to remove with a tissue; this was as the glue had penetrated the cleaner layers and was now within it's fibres...not smart.
In conclusion like I said it's what you need it for, if you play your GBA on long trips to work/school and need to charge it in the interim it's pretty good. If you don't there's not really anything useful here except the case and the headphone adaptor if you don't mind providing your own headphones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Case excellent, headphones abysmal!, 31 Oct 2003
This review is from: GBA SP Starter Pack (Video Game)
I already have one scratch too many on my GBA, so I decided it was time to buy a case for it to live in. It so happens that the case same with a USB charger cable, a headphone adaptor, some headphones and a carry strap.*
So far I have given everything but the carry strap a good go for their money.** Frankly the case (my reason for buying) is excellent, the USB cable does the job and the headphone adaptor adapts. So all in all, its great for the money.
But, I hear you say, you make no mention of the headphones. You're right I never mentioned the headphones. That's because I used them twice and they are pants! The right headphone is louder than the left and with the volume at max I can hardly hear Wario do his thing when I'm on the train on my way to work. I used an old pair of in-ear headphones and had to turn the volume down on the GBA when I used them!
I suppose my review has to end with a conclusion, here we go:
Case/USB/Adpator = good, but don't buy it for the headphones, as that is a decision you will regret!
Also, when I bought the starter kit, I though the case would be metal, based upon the picture, it isn't, don't make that mistake.
* And a bizarre pendant thing with a Logic 3 written on it, but lets not mention that!
** OK, I haven't usd the pendant thing, but how do I use it?

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough for me, 23 July 2003
This review is from: GBA SP Starter Pack (Video Game)
also if you are walking around and want to play your sp all the time it has a nice strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Sep 2005
This review is from: GBA SP Starter Pack (Video Game)
Great pack to get you started.Bought this for my little girls birthday along with a pink gameboy.
Thanks
Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Best GBA sp accessories pack ever?, 26 July 2003
This review is from: GBA SP Starter Pack (Video Game)
I think this is the best accessories pack i have EVER bought. I found that the USB charger very handy and even easier to use than the standard plug in charger. An EXCELLANT must have accessoria pack!

GBA SP Starter Pack
GBA SP Starter Pack by Logic 3 (Game Boy Advance)
Used & New from: £12.00