Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 16 August 2013
This product is fit for purpose. Two different colours make it easier to keep bristles separate for different areas, e.g. bathroom/kitchen.
on 27 July 2013
very good well made perfect for cleaning plastic windows and small jobs around the house and cleaning the bbq thanks
on 23 August 2013
Arrived safely and on time. Do exactly as described, have used them before. My only gripe is about the bristles, they are not stiff enough to withstand heavy scrubbing that would be required with stubborn stains.
on 28 March 2014
This product is exactly how I would expect it to be should I have bought it at a high street retailer, only cheaper and I didn't need to leave home to search for it. Would recommend to anyone.
on 20 October 2013
I had one of these brushes supplied when I bought the steamer. I used it to clean the grout on my tiled kitchen floor, It worked a treat bring it up almost like new. I also steamed the tiles using a scrubber attachment. Works very well. A tip for you is to use a wet & dry vacuum to suck up the surplus water as a mop tends to spread the dirty water around. Back to the brushes - they last a long time too.
on 26 January 2014
love this steamer nice to have different colour brushes for different jobs fast delivery
and good value do not know where else i would have bought them
on 22 December 2013
The goods were as advertised arrived and I ahve used already they are brilliant for the cooker and bathroom. obviously use seprate one for different jobs.
on 16 October 2013
Nozzles look to be good to use with a newly purchased steam cleaner having differently coloured nozzles can identify them for different tasks
on 16 October 2013
These are to add to the one brush tip I received with my Karcher Steam Cleaner. The little brush worked fantastically getting into little nooks and crannies but one isn't enough especially if you're working with a greasy kitchen. I found having multiple tips, I could continue cleaning through exchanging the brush when it got clogged with dirt and then soak all the brushes afterwards to get them clean for the next time I needed them.
on 23 May 2013
Great for getting into all the edges around the kitchen and bathroom tiles. Fits on the machine really easily and makes life easier.