on 7 June 2011
Even my 2 yr old is not engaged with this teletubbies DVD, I would get the 10 year anniversary one instead, that one is packed with the best bits...give this one a miss.
on 27 December 2009
I bought this DVD for my grand daughter and she absolutely loves it. I would recommend the Teletubbies to anyone with young children.
on 30 September 2013
We like to watch shows with our 1 year old before bedtime, and remembering Teletubbies fondly from my student days (ahem!) I picked this DVD up to watch together. Unfortunately, the content of the DVD doesn't appear to be split up in to episodes in the traditional format, but is one long playing feature. I feel this is a bit of a mistake, as the content doesn't lend itself to 10-15 minute chunks of viewing, book-ended by title and end-credit songs (which I feel helps add a bit of structure for the little ones). So instead we find we have to watch the content for 10 minutes or so before stopping the playback manually, which can feel a bit of a jarring end to some relaxing TV viewing. It's a shame because the actual content is as fun and bonkers as I remember it to be from my hungover viewing as a student in the 90s.
on 5 December 2012
Very good ,i happy with this DVD Teletubbies - Oooh,goog product rateing and happy with the price.I would tell friend about shopping online.
on 22 August 2013
Grand daughter for some unknown reason likes the teletubbies and has the plush toys which she keeps in her cot.
I cant fathom what the hell they are on about, and quite frankly would rather watch the test card, but this amazingly keeps a crotchety, bad tempered little madam amused for ages and she loves it.
on 11 January 2011
My 2-year old daughter was bored by this DVD though she continues to be delighted in other Teletubbies DVDs. Not much really happens and everything seems to take too long. Also we had some problems with the DVD itself which didn't work properly in a couple of the scenes.
on 7 August 2013
My 4 year old begged me for this although I thought it to be a little young for her she loves it and so does her 10 month old sister.
on 26 August 2013
My Granddaughter loves it...... What more is there to say. It may be old but still appeals to today's toddlers.
on 20 April 2013
Another great DVD my 2 year old daughter loves watching it, and singing along with the Teletubbies a good buy.
on 28 May 2016
Oooh! Great DVD. Keeping grandchildren amused! Great service and prompt delivery. Thanks