Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 September 2003
What could be better than owning a CD containing Simply Red's greatest hits? Definitely a double-album containing Simply Red's best work. Voila! This is the album to buy and keep. As anticipated, it contains a mixture of some of his greatest hits and a few soulful and reflective work thrown in for good measure. Whether you're a dance-freak or a ballad digger, this album provides you with both: a la Simply Red style. Oh! and if his 'aaaaaaaaahhh' in 'Thrill me' won't have you developing goose-bumps, I wonder if any song will do it for you! TWO THUMBS UP!!!
on 2 September 2010
First ever review so please be kind to me.

Well after looking into Red's dicography I found there were too many albums to try and find and purchase so a best of the best was best the best for me. If your like me and looking for just that, a best of the best, then this is the one to get as firstly, it will have the most tracks on it you can find that seem to span a few more albums and hits. A few more tracks for your money too, which is a good thing. Although I have given this 4 stars as, some tracks aint the original and to me dont seem to have that original life in them that I found with his albums and his first ever greatest hits album that one has minimum tracks, you know the one, the one with the red cover. however this has grown on me, as im a great fan and his music, like the other reviewer, brings back good memories for me. Go get it, go on, your worth it.

ok am i sposed to sign this now? (looks around). J.Castle.
on 22 November 2011
Simply red it's a band i like very much and in this greatest hits you can find some remixes,a very good remixes.The best!!!!!
My regards
on 11 March 2013
Cd was in good condition and has played faultlessly since I got it.
Surprised that you could buy a disc like this for so little
on 1 July 2015
full album is good would recommend
on 13 October 2014
Good album
on 16 November 2010
So glad i bought this brilliant compilation of simply red. through my i touch his voice is even better, if thats possible. i highly recomend this classy cd. 10/10.
on 25 March 2011
Hello,

Thank you for the item, as displayed above.

I received it in excellent condition, and the service was fantastic.

Great Review.
on 5 April 2009
This is a classic album. A must have for any music collection. So many of Simply Red songs evoke great memories.