5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof
Published on 19 Feb. 2010 by M. Bray

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Ok, they probably feel like you got nothing because you got nothing on. Ok for my holiday, not great for long distance walking, defo loosen the first few laces to give you a tad more room. On the whole not for me, but look more summer than my vans and that's about where the benefit ends - defo over rated should be a £10 - £15
Published on 6 Aug. 2011 by Phillip M. Griffiths

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof, 19 Feb. 2010
M. Bray "Mia" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I have a size 5 classic black and they're great everyday trainers. A timeless classic they go with all casual Jean's/Cords type outfits. Another reviewer commented on the price being expensive, however having had several high street rip offs that look dogeared and come unstitched after a few months, i do for once believe i'm paying for quality and not just a name. The only downside i see with Converse (and all canvas in general) is their all weather suitability, as you would expect they aren't especially waterproof but this is easily fixable with a waterproof spray and this helps keep them clean too...oh and my feet get colder than standard trainers, which is an excuse for comfy socks. A lot of people seem to have bought from Office but mine were from Amazon directly, quick free shipping and no hassle..that's great service in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 24 May 2012
great product, perfect condition and speedy delivery! i usually wear size 7 shoes but bought a size 6 in these and they are a perfect fit! very pleased and would recommend! thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect I love them!, 6 Jun. 2010
J. Fraser (Perth, Australia) - See all my reviews
I have wanted a pair of converse for ages, finally bought these in navy and I am very impressed.

They are extremely comfortable and lightweight and literally go with everything!

At first they felt a little bit big but I think this is why they are so comfy and I am definitely like them just the way they are now that i've worn them for a day. But if you are between sizes you might want to pick the smaller one.

I have read other reviews saying that these rub in places and cause blisters but I didn't have a single problem, I really do love these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun. 2013
Quick delivery, product as described. Feeling very good, though needs a little "wear in"! Ordered Eur size 42.5 for my size 43.5 feet and are very glad I did so. Fits perfectly!
And remember - white = creamy; optical white = proper white!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Oct. 2014
Classic Converse Allstar, comfy, good quality, thick sole, pretty much the perfect trainer. I have always worn Converse when I can afford them and am glad they're still as great as they were a decade ago. I would only warn customers who have never worn this brand before to try them on in a store first to get the correct size as I find they make me a size smaller than other shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of shoes, but go a size smaller., 9 Jan. 2013
This is my first pair of converse, they look just like on the pic and I am happy with them. Only thing is I am normally a 7 so ordered 7 first, but they were too big so had to send them back and order a 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse all star optical white, 4 Mar. 2010
What a fantastic shoe. Seems much better quality than other converse I have and more substantial, thicker canvass and it appears a thicker inner sole. The heel seems to have been strengthened, this is were my last pairs fell apart. Looks great in optical white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Shoes, 8 Dec. 2009
Andrew James Horton (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
These shoes are really well designed, fit well around the foot, the shoe is made of canvas so there's no need to break them in as they're a simple fabric, one thing I would advise people to do is to buy the next size down like my mate told me to, I'm a size 11 & the size 11 shoe has about 3cm of gap between my toes & the tip of the inside, should've bought the size 10, it maybe because they're anerican shoes, whoever managed the shoe sizings for these were definitely not from this side of the pond, regardless though they're a really nice pair, my next ones will be optical white & this time I'll get them in size 10 :)

2.0 out of 5 stars hhhmmmmm, 14 Sept. 2013
When these first arrived I was really pleased with them.however I hve several pairs of converse and hve washed them etc. I washed these ones today and all the "all star" at the back has come off. I am not happy and will be contacting amazon about this. Surprised as my other pairs have washed up fine and ita never worn off.

4.0 out of 5 stars substantial shoe, 23 Oct. 2012
D. Smith (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these last year as school shoes for my daughter, I was so impressed that I bought this second pair for this school year. They have outlasted any school shoes my daughter has had previously. Very hard wearing and smart

Optical White Converse Low Tops size 5 UK