Format: Audio CDChange

on 8 December 2013
I still have the original LP which I bought, from which these tracks are taken. It has stood the test of time very well. If you like the sound of King's College Choir you will not be disappointed. If you are looking for more well-known carols then you may prefer to look elsewhere as there are several less well-known carols amongst this collection. The sound quality is very good.
on 5 November 2008
Absolutely delightful. Beautiful voices, magical organ playing. My Christmas mornings would be not be complete without the fantastic singers of Kings College Choir.
0Comment43 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 September 2011
Yet another one of these Christmas Carol CD's that you cannot afford to leave out of your collection, a must have.
on 3 February 2015
Finally I've found a carol CD we enjoy. So many are dull and dirge like but not this one. A really lovely set of christmas carols beautifully sung.
on 10 December 2013
I've always liked traditional choirs singing traditional carols & this just makes me feel relaxed when everybody else seems to be running around in circles at Christmas.
on 5 February 2014
A fantastic collection of Christmas carols, beautifully sung as you would expect from Kings College. Lovely background music for Christmas day present opening etc.
on 26 January 2013
Just discovered we'd lent out our Christmas music and not had it returned so this was a speedy stop gap. I think it is better than the two CDs we lent out.
on 29 December 2015
I liked it but some of the carols I had never heard of. We were wanting a sing a long but possibly my fault. The singing was beautiful though.
on 14 February 2013
These are great Christmas songs to listen to & it goes well with my collection
i thik i will be using it for many Christmas's to come !
on 6 March 2013
I played this constantly over the Christmas season. The music was wonderful and helped me through the seasonal rush. Truly great!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse