5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The Best
Published on 10 Sep 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, copy protected product
Note that this review is of the product as a whole, not of the music.
This CD is copy protected. It will attempt to install software on your computer (a CD player), it will not play on a Mac or Linux computer, you cannot rip it in order to play the tracks on your portable MP3 player and you cannot download title and tracks from CDDB for your CD collection database...
Published on 20 Aug 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The Best, 10 Sep 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Mud On The Tires (Audio CD)
OK, so I may be a tad biased since I have been a Brad Paisley fan for some time, but I think his new CD 'Mud On The Tires' is simply he best country album I have heard this year. The mixture of humour, strong melodies with brilliant harmonies (and Alison Krauss thrown in on one track just for good measure), excellent lyrics and outstanding instrumentation makes this a must for any country music fan. I have been listening to this CD without any technical difficulties on my computer, in my car, on my hi-fi with absolutely no problems whatsoever. I love all the tracks, but if I were forced to select ones I like the best I would recommend 'That's Love'(great guitar); 'Whiskey Lullaby' (Ms Krauss is her usual excellent self) and 'The Best Thing I had Going' (harmonies superb!)

4.0 out of 5 stars This guy is up there with the best!, 8 Aug 2003
oldstuff (Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Mud On The Tires (Audio CD)
Brad's debut album was one of the most impressive I had heard in a long time and the follow-up, "Part II", was even better so I eagerly awaited the next one and I haven't been disappointed. Yet again he's delivered a great album with a decent mixture of upbeat and downbeat country tunes on from the singalong "Ain't nothing like" to the brilliant split-up tune "Somebody knows you now" which is one of the simplest but most touching tunes on the CD. It's not quite a match for "Part II" overall but then again it still stands head and shoulders over much of the country output.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Mud On The Tires (MP3 Download)
I love Brad Paisley and this album is definitely one of his best. People who don't usually listen to country music also enjoyed it when I played it to them. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Recent Country Music Album I/ve Heard In A Long Time., 17 May 2012
J. Thompson "Willingale" (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mud On The Tires (Audio CD)
Brad Paisely is definitely new to me and I can see I/ve been missing some really great country music.
Brad is a breath of fresh air with his humour, clear vocals and suberb guitar playing.
Best tracks, well nearly all of them, Mud On The Tires, Ain't Nothing Like, Little Moments, That's Love, Somebody Knows You Now and Farther Along.
So if you want some modern country which has not forgotten it's roots and avoids some of the sentimental slush, then get this album, it won't let you down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, 1 Sep 2011
Amazon Customer (Heerlen, Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mud On The Tires (Audio CD)
I bought this CD once before and loved it so much I bought it again when I lost it and couldn't find it anymore. It's got the perfect mix of easy listening, upbeat, ballad and even funny songs. It can brighten my day, any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 7 Dec 2009
Mrs. J. Mee "Jayne Mee" (Glentrool) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mud On The Tires (Audio CD)
I've only just discovered Brad but I'm so glad I did, he is awesome, this is the only album I have listened to so far but I will definately be buying more. Wonderful mix of great songs and adding "the voice of an angel", Alison Krauss, just topped it off nicely. It's brilliant, BUY IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 9 Aug 2009
This review is from: Mud On The Tires (Audio CD)
Some really good catchy songs on here, would recommend it for anyone (not just country fans)!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 11 July 2009
This review is from: Mud On The Tires (Audio CD)
This CD arrived really promptly as a Fathers Day gift, but so far I have been the one listening to it. Dont have any other C & W CDs, but this is great, loads of really upbeat songs and a great sense of humour comes through in the lyrics. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Favorite Album, 13 Mar 2009
J. Smith (Perthshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mud On The Tires (Audio CD)
This I think is Brads best album, a great mix of songs some funny like "Cigar Song" some moving like " Little Moments" a great track.
They are all good you can listen to them many times and enjoy them each time. The only track I was not keen on was the spaghetti western but I just skip it now, once was enough of that for me. Buy it you won't be disappointed, it's not expensive from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Album That Made Him A Star!!!, 3 Jun 2008
This review is from: Mud On The Tires (Audio CD)
Mud On The Tires-Brad's 3rd cd, is the album that really made him in country!!And rightly so,it's a fantastic album.
From the big hits Mud On The Tires,the very funny Celebrity and the sweet ballad Little Moments.Plus the standout hit duet with Alison Krauss Whiskey Lullaby,which was written by Bill Anderson.It won ACM & CMA vocal event of the year.
Other gems is Famous People-great lyrics, and a great ole hurtin' country song Is It Raining At Your House written by Hank Cochran.
He wraps up the album with a cracking version of the classic gospel song Farther Along,I love what he has done with this-amazing.
If your a Brad Paisley fan and a country fan you have to have this cd in your collection.You will not be disappointed...

Mud On The Tires
Mud On The Tires by Brad Paisley (Audio CD - 2003)