on 23 August 2011
This has the look of a traditional toy, is well made and is sturdy. My baby loves banging on it with her hands and the drumstick. Makes a lovely noise which varies depending on which bit is struck and even my baby has noticed that-highly recommend!
on 4 January 2015
Great, little drum. It is not too big and the sound matches. That said our one year old loves to bash it. The build quality is nothing short of excellent and this could probably last until a new generation arrives. An extra few quid for this was definitely worth it. Only problem is that he loves to put the drum stick in his mouth and I have visions of him tripping and spearing himself. Therefore at the moment he only has the stick with supervision. Possibly would be better for an 18month - 2 year old to receive. He can bash it with his hands and get a nice sound as well.
on 3 April 2013
A beautiful little drum! I looked at several drum for my 1 year old, and am so glad I went with this one. It is excellent quality, and makes a lovely sound - not too loud either! And different parts of the drum make different sounds. Would definitely recommend and I may well buy more in the future as I think it would make a lovely gift.
This is a beautiful design each section of the drum playes a different sound this drum is built extremely well very sturdy comes with a drum stick the design around the side of the drum is very nice it gives it a very yesteryear feel a All round brilliant toy that has been beautifully crafted highly recommended.
on 28 October 2009
I bought this for my newphew's 1st birthday and he loves it! He will hit it with either the drum stick or just bash away merrily with both hands. Its apparently relatively tuneful as you can get different notes out from different places - i think this is a good traditional toy that will last for years.
on 17 April 2013
I bought it for my son as a Christmas present and it is lovely! Great quality and design and the sound is really good too. My one year old son loves playing with it and I think he will enjoy it for many years! :)
on 22 February 2013
We received this quickly and must say it is brilliant. It's strong and robust, very well made. It can produce various pleasant tones due the wavey cut. Our little un is very happy with her drum.
on 18 March 2014
This was a present, but the feedback I got was that it is a very good quality drum and the 1 year old baby loves it! Keeps going back to it for a bit more drumming.
on 27 December 2012
If you don't like the idea of little ones bashing on conventional drums, then this may be the one for you. Has to be heard to be appreciated - mellow 3-note rhythm!
on 19 July 2012
Saw positive comments from previous reviews so I bought this for one year old grandson who likes destroying things.
After being shown how to use the stick, he started banging it correctly at once.
So far, it's intact.
Small enough to pick up.
Quiet enough to protect eardrums.
Nice tone.