5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta, Passion n Pistols!
Published on 8 Feb 2004 by debandjade

1.0 out of 5 stars Shipped with a tape and its 2013
This item is sold with a tape, not a cd or downloadable mp3 - seller done nothing about this

Useless for what I wanted as haven't owned a cassette player since 1998

What a waste of money
Published 16 months ago by Chris H

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta, Passion n Pistols!, 8 Feb 2004
This review is from: Murder A La Carte - Pasta, Passion & Pistols (Toy)
I've done many murder mystery's before and i have reviewed the first class murders. The first class murders was my own party, and I would say its more fun if you go to your friends. Even though you dont get to plan it, you have the surprise of not knowing who the other characters are! This party pack was very good, and I agree with the other reviewer, not for under 10's!! I'm 15 and my friends and I had a great time but its more suited for teenage - adult. Excellent time, but I would still say First Class murders was the best so far!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Shipped with a tape and its 2013, 15 May 2013

Useless for what I wanted as haven't owned a cassette player since 1998

What a waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder A La Carte Mystery Party Game Pasta Passion & Pistols, 13 Jan 2004
This review is from: Murder A La Carte - Pasta, Passion & Pistols (Toy)
This is a game for dinner parties- it is very entertaining and will keep you on the ball. However, I would not recommend this game for anyone under 10 years old. The costume suggestions were great, and the mystery intriging.

4.0 out of 5 stars murder mystery night, 4 Feb 2009
S. R. Allsopp (Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Murder A La Carte - Pasta, Passion & Pistols (Toy)
It's the first time I've bought a used product and the product itself I was disappointed with in the fact the invitations had been written on, so I had to tipex one and copy out enough for the party. If you are going to sell it on I would recommend doing that (copying the invites so the others are left new). The game though I would recommend, it is the third we have had, we do one every New Year it really is good funMurder A La Carte - Pasta, Passion & Pistolsfor all the family and all ages.

Murder A La Carte - Pasta, Passion & Pistols