5.0 out of 5 stars my little girl loved this

Published on 18 Nov. 2006 by Amanda Arkwright

5.0 out of 5 stars my little girl loved this, 14 Oct. 2003
mr s shemmell (havant, hants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Peter Pan Fortress Island (Toy)
The Disney fortress island is great fun for kids of all ages.My four year old little girl absolutely loves playing with it, to the extent that it is hard to get her to go to bed sometimes.Add to the ship the characters of peter and tinkerbell, hook and some pirates and you have a ready made adventure waiting to be experienced.This is such a hit in our household that I now have to buy the pirate ship to increase the enjoyment further.A must for all peter pan fans young and old...... highly reccommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a way to spend the first 2 hours of Christmas morning.., 7 Jan. 2004
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Peter Pan Fortress Island (Toy)
Although a huge hit with my 5 year old son, I spent from 6.30 am to 8.30 am putting the thing together, being asked every 10 minutes if I had finished! During the lengthy construction a couple of hinge bits broke off and we have already lost 4 v small parts. I also purchased a few extra figures for the set and I think it is a shame that none of them (apart from Peter & Tink) fit through the various doorways/hidey holes. So, great fun but in my opinion not value for money given the construcion required and the fragility of the finished article.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a fun toy, 26 Dec. 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Disney Peter Pan Fortress Island (Toy)
My six year old brother enjoyed this very much. It's quite big, which is good for thoses with small hands...however some parts are very small and fiddly (even for me) and little parts could get lost or swallowed. Kids seem to enjoy it though

4.0 out of 5 stars Peter Pan Island, 28 Dec. 2005
This review is from: Disney Peter Pan Fortress Island (Toy)
We bought this for our son (nearly four) for Christmas and spent all of Christmas morning trying to construct the thing ! Although the finished product is great, with lots of little features to capture their imagination, I was really disappointed at the fiddly, ridiculously tiny pieces (we have lost Tinkerbell and a pickaxe !) and I managed to break the bridge within 5 minutes.... Only buy if your child is relatively tidy, and you are patient !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars trash,, 18 Nov. 2006
Amanda Arkwright (wigan england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Peter Pan Fortress Island (Toy)
My son who is 5 has never ruined (beyond playability) any toy, except this one. One day playing with a friend and this item was only fit for the bin. After spending pounds on this item i was horrified to have to do so. I bought the pirate ship and found bits fell off but overall it was rather good. In this set the figures fell apart, ( they now argue over who gets the peter pan with legs), the parts fell away and it fell apart easily. I was constantly putting bits back on. Avoid at all costs.

Disney Peter Pan Fortress Island