5.0 out of 5 stars Study, well made and colourful
We bought this for our nine month old daughter who was starting to pull herself up on furniture. She loves it, she tootles up and down the house with the walker.
It was very easy to assemble, very study and well built. Our daughter can pull herself up on it without tipping it onto herself and the blocks inside not only add good weight to help her they are fun to play...
Published on 18 Oct 2010 by jenny

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby walker with Bricks
Overall I am pleased with the baby walker although the wheels runs a little too fast and does not provide enough grip on wooden and tiled floors which causes frustrations with the little ones.
Published 7 months ago by Gina Samuels

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby walker with Bricks, 19 Sep 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Useless on wooden floors, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks (Baby Product)
I love traditional wooden toys and I was very excited to order this walker for my son. Although it looks wonderful it's no use to us at the moment; it is described as meant to assist with first steps but it moves way too fast around the wooden floors in our home. Also, it's quite light weight and when the baby holds it, it sometimes tilts up. Manufacturers need to make it more sturdy and increase the traction / grip on the wheels.

We are hoping to get more use from it once our son can walk and he can use it as a toy, but as a walker it's a let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly sturdy, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks (Baby Product)
This is probably the best toy we've bought our 16 month old daughter. She's had it for 6 months and in that time it has been been bumped up and down steps and over crazy paving almost every day, been left out in the rain, been filled with water and with stones by said daughter, had its wheels tangled with string, basically been abused in every way possible, and it's still going strong. Except for a few scatches you wouldn't know it wasn't brand new. I'm really pleased with it, i didn't think it was possible to get that sort of build quality at a reasonable price these days. She loves it too, it's been a favourite of hers ever since she started walking. Just brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pintoy baby walker with bricks, 4 Dec 2010
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks (Baby Product)
I chose this Pintoy baby walker after reading a positive rewiew, my main concern was that it wouldn't slip on laminate floor. It was puchased for our grandson's first birthday, and he absolutely loves it. Happy to recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars great baby walker, 7 Nov 2010
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks (Baby Product)
Great baby walker - is helping my grandson immensely as well as been educational with alphabet bricks - is very sturdy very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars grandsons best present, 5 Jan 2010
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks (Baby Product)
Our 10 month old Grandson grabbed the handle with both hands, pulled himself up, and pushed the walker several yards immediately. He absolutely loves it!!! Definitely the favourite Christmas present of his first Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden babywalker, 2 Feb 2009
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks (Baby Product)
Speedy delivery, lower price than I could find elsewhere and item in perfect condition - very much loved by grandson. Impressive service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks, 17 Feb 2009
R. Sidsaff - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks (Baby Product)
Lovely product. Well made and finished and excellent value for money.
Our little niece loved it at Christmas and it is a great confidence builder when learning to walk.
Amazon service top notch as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Recommended, 16 Aug 2010
Mr. S. A. Murray "Steve" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks (Baby Product)
Great product for just helping your little one to walk.

Our 11 month old was just about walking if we held both hands - but with this she can push it along herself, gaining a little independence.

I suggest starting on carpet, or grass - as it slows it down, rather than on a hard floor - but as their confidence grows, a wood/laminate floor is great too.

One of the best things we've bought so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent build quality, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks (Baby Product)
sturdy, well made and well painted. My 1 year old son absolutely loves it. A refreshing change from the available plastic, jingling crap that sings at you constantly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›