Format: DVDChange

on 2 March 2013
This won't ever be up there with the all time greatest films for everyone, but I still absolutely loved this film, packed with jokes from start to finish with a good storyline which pokes fun at the state of sports industry of not only America but in some instance the rest of the world.

Containing romance, friendship, sexual references, jokes, nudity and some incredible one liners with what is a good storyline which every guy in the world with a dream and friendship can relate to! Given it stars Trey Parker and Matt Stone it's very similar humour to South Park and Team America humour and the on screen chemistry between the 2 is fantastic. Highly Recommended.
on 1 November 2011
Bought this after loads of friends recommended it, this was cheap and I would recommend. I'm a huge fan of south park and you can tell the similarities. Definitely worth a watch and buy!
on 22 April 2004
basicly i can't remember much if any advertising of this film beingrelased so alot of people must want to read reviews and stuff. i was thesame, i had only heard this was a good film from word of mouth and when icame to buying it i descovered, it would be one of my all time favoritefilms. this film is comedy all round but the cleverness in the writing isso unique and original, there are no films aything like this and theacters are great, matt and trey, creators of south park complete thisfilm. so buy it if you can, u wont be dissapointed!
on 26 February 2007
I borrowed this from a friend, and i'm so glad I did!! This is one of the funniest films I have ever seen!! It's so different to any other film! At times it's just really stupid, but it's just pure genious! I love the parts were they have to try and distract their opponent! "Got milk!"

I laughed throughout the whole film! My cheeks were hurting by the end!

If you love funny films, then BUY IT!!!! Or even rent it! You must see this!!!
on 25 May 2014
brilliant, hilarious, funny, ace, ace, ace, ace, ace, ace, ace, and even more ace, and even more hilarious and if you haven't seed this then get it as it's from the same guys who created South Park and the humour is the same and you'll even hear guest cameo voices from South Park including Mr Garrison and Cartman. And it's just ace.
on 18 May 2004
this film is a masterpiece in comic genius, trey and matt are both superb and accomplished writers and have turned the hand to acting very well. this film and many other tiltes but you know them best as the vocie's of south park but this is better than south park it just is the best. buy it and just unleash the laughter.
on 12 March 2014
A mate had this film on DVD a few years ago and we used to love watching it. It's a great laugh. Being quite young at the time we even stole little sayings from it and used them in general conversation. Sad but true!
When I saw this film for sale I had to get it for myself.
on 5 July 2014
Have seen this film many times, its classic old school funny, however even tho it was sealed as if new halfway through the film stopped playing and the disk was scratched all over really bad. Waste of money it doesn't play.
on 22 February 2014
I will keep it short, if you like a stupid movie where the idea is solely to make you laugh. THIS IS IT! Shocked the movie is not bigger than it is, its a hidden classic.
on 10 April 2006
This is basically one of the best films I have ever seen. If you like comedy and innapropriate jokes this film is for you.
You won't stop laughing through the whole film.