5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for both child and parent
I think I have watched this dvd at least 500 times. My 2.5 year old son cannot get enough of pingu. It is educational as well as highly entertaining for parents! Really well thought out stories and good acting if I can say that.
Published on 2 Mar. 2006 by J. Greenwood

3.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the original Pingu music?!
I bought this as I liked watching Pingu with my nephew. He is now 21 and obviously things have changed. The Pingu theme tune is terrible and is at the beginning of every episode. There was nothing wrong with the original one. Bring it back!
The content is not too bad...not as good as I remember though.
Published 20 months ago by Nik

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Pingu!, 4 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Pingu Forever! The Ultimate Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My little boy (just over 2) absolutely adores Pingu. He was ill recently and this was all he wanted to watch. (And as a parent, I can think of far more annoying things I have to sit through!) He laughs like a drain at it and claps his hands. Despite the lack of actual words, he can point to the characters and say their names and what they're doing, so it's still doing his language some good!

Well worth the money in my household.

3.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the original Pingu music?!, 4 Sept. 2013
Nik (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pingu Forever! The Ultimate Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)
The content is not too bad...not as good as I remember though.

5.0 out of 5 stars great dvd, 10 Mar. 2008
Emma Henry - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pingu Forever! The Ultimate Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I would recommend the triple pack that amazon is currently selling for less than £9 as it contains this dvd and a further 2 more.
I bought this dvd for my son for christmas and it is very funny in parts - he is only 2 and a half and finds it very amusing!

5.0 out of 5 stars For Pingu fans, the best collection available, 25 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Pingu Forever! The Ultimate Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Pingu, you either love him or hate him. His raucous toot-toot or nyert-nyert can get a bit wearing after a while, but my kids love it (aged four and two). The humour is kids-level, no need for too much explanation, so it's OK to put the DVD in the player and select "Continuous Random Play" from the menu. The kids are entertained by twenty four episodes without being stuck in the same running order each time.
For me, you can't get much better than "Pingu Goes Fishing".

5.0 out of 5 stars 24 Episodes,Great Fun for All the Family., 7 Feb. 2015
C. M. Collier "myopia1" (Liverpool,england) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Pingu Forever! The Ultimate Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)
This is the best Pingu collection ever! It comes with a Continuous Random Play Function,so you don't end up watching the same few episodes over and over every time you put it on.Last time we watched it there was me,my two 3-year old granddaughters and and my two grown-up daughters,and we were all killing ourselves laughing!
Really good value,24 episodes,every one great fun for all the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Pingu Forever! The Ultimate Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Can't fault this collection for my 3 year old son and myself both enjoyed the DVD very much! Have fun!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection at its very best., 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pingu Forever! The Ultimate Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter who has just started secondary school has been having difficulty getting used to new life so I bought this for her to see if she would like it. Clearly it was a good decision as she spent two solid hours sitting glued infront of the telly doing absolutely nothing else! Thank you Pingu! My daughter is now much happier with this around all the time :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pingu Forever! The Ultimate Bumper Collection, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Pingu Forever! The Ultimate Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my wee grandson, not quite a year old but he just loves penguins so this was an easy purchase for part of his Christmas. From what I hear he loves it and this DVD gives you over two hours of viewing time,( or peace and quiet). A young parents dream...something to keep the kids happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pingu, 12 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Pingu Forever! The Ultimate Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My granddaughter is 3 year old she absolutely loves this little character. This particular one is very good value for money in fact at her age it is probably the only one required to keep her happy for hours just keep restarting they never get bored.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have loved Pingu since my daughter was little and many of ..., 24 Jan. 2015
Pingu forever dvd.
Have loved Pingu since my daughter was little and many of the original stories were on this dvd. My only disappointment is that somewhere along the line the theme music has been changed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›