5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for both child and parent
I think I have watched this dvd at least 500 times. My 2.5 year old son cannot get enough of pingu. It is educational as well as highly entertaining for parents! Really well thought out stories and good acting if I can say that.
Published on 2 Mar 2006 by J. Greenwood

3.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the original Pingu music?!
I bought this as I liked watching Pingu with my nephew. He is now 21 and obviously things have changed. The Pingu theme tune is terrible and is at the beginning of every episode. There was nothing wrong with the original one. Bring it back!
The content is not too bad...not as good as I remember though.
Published 12 months ago by Nik

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for both child and parent, 2 Mar 2006
J. Greenwood (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pingu, Amazing!, 2 Aug 2007
This review is from: Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD] (DVD)
I remember watching Pingu as a Child and I loved it. Its great to see a DVD with all of the old episodes on. I don't have a child... but I bought it for myself instead! Its not just for children, Its great for adults too haha!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mag mow!, 10 April 2004
A. Charles "chazchuzzlewitt" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD] (DVD)
Pingu is the best- I recently showed this to my american wife (who'd never heard of Pingu) and my best friend's 3 year old daughter. Both sat through the whole DVD and loved it. Smart and funny enough for adults, and cute enough for the kids. Pingu teaches some important life-lessons without being too cutesy or cheesy.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 21 Aug 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD] (DVD)
This is great for young and old and fantastic value at 2hours!
Loads of fun with some of the best episodes (that I can remember anyway!).

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Pingu, 2 Jan 2008
This review is from: Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD] (DVD)
This is the best Pingu DVD. It features the old plasticine animation and well thought scripts before Pigu lost its visual charm (simmilar to the differences in hand painted cell animation of disney versus the new animation techniques). The limitation of the modelling techniques in these pingu eposiodes meant that the scripts are simpler and better thought out.
Importantly my 2 year old keeps returning to this dvd it ranks nearly as highly as the wiggles and Krtko (czech animation check it out).There is also plenty here for adults who will have to watch the dvd 200 times as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delight for children and adults alike!, 25 Aug 2005
Sharon Holmes "sharonrosa" (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my 2 year old son, who absolutely loves it. He would watch it all day, every day if we'd let him! It's lovely to see him chuckling away. We thoroughly enjoy it too - very amusing for adults, which is just as well considering we must have seen it tens of times over thanks to our son's Pingu addiction!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Dec 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD] (DVD)
Pingu is great .Good for any age and for any nationality no matter what language .

5.0 out of 5 stars inventive, completely original, loved by children. excellent for adults, 16 Aug 2010
Mr. Ian A. Macfarlane "almac1975" (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD] (DVD)
The little Pingu stories are delightful. Our small grandchildren watch them mouth-opened and ask for them again and again. Pingu's naughtiness, the charm of the characters and the setting and the ingenuity of the animation are just as much fun for adults. Some episodes work better than others, but here you have 24 at very little cost, and this DVD is a great bargain, really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant entertainment for the whole family!, 26 April 2008
Bookworm (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD] (DVD)
We love Pingu in our house. I think he has a cult following for adults as well!My son, who is nearly 8 used to watch this DVD over and over again and has been an avid fan of Pingu since he was 2 years old, though he prefers Ben 10 now!I think my son and Pingu have similar characters as they both get up to mischeif! Even though the penguin speak did grate on me as my son went to nursery shouting "Nug! Nug!" like Pingu, the antics that he gets up to are enough to brighten up the darkest day! Do look out for the dancing egg, when baby Pinga is born and my son's favourite when Pingu pretends to brush his teeth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 2 Jan 2009
P. Maley (paris) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD] (DVD)
You just can't beat Pingu. My two sons (now 4 and 6) have been watching this for a couple of years now and they just don't tire of it. I hear them laughing aloud from the other side of the house ! and all the "grown-ups" I know find it equally funny.

Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD]
Pingu - Pingu Forever [DVD] by Otmar Gutmann (DVD - 2003)