5.0 out of 5 stars Real Things In Life Are Javine!, 20 Jun 2003
This review is from: Real Things (Audio CD)
Javine Hilton - The Young Popstars:The Rivals Reject, when you all thought she had been banished to pop hell, she has just proven you wrong. She has made her return to our screens and ears with her catchy new tune 'Real Things'. The chorus is catchy as is each word sang by this starlet.
You can tell she will be a big sucess. But will she make it into your heart?
I think so. Judge now. Go and Buy Real Things

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st Single, 27 July 2009
This review is from: Real Things (Audio CD)
I loved this track when it first came out. It was a good track and it suited Javine's voice/attitude. The remixes on the single are quite good as well. Its such a shame she turned out to be a one hit wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars promising debut, 11 Aug 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Real Things (Audio CD)
popstars: the rivals loser Javine's debut is a thumping, stomping track with the best beat sinse beyonce's crazy in love. you'll wanna thuump you're head and shake yo' ass at da same time! . i'm now glad she's missed out on being in girls aloud, as this is one of the best singles of the year- far better then girls aloud depressing new single, life got cold, anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be Aloud!, 10 July 2003
S. Devonport "The Rock Says.." (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Real Things (Audio CD)
I have to admit, I'd never heard of Javine before. I've never seen Pop Idol or any of those kind of shows, so probably couldn't name half the members of Girls Aloud. Having listened to this song on the radio many times over the last couple of weeks though, I think we'll be hearing a lot more about this talented young lady.
This is a great song with a very catchy rhythm to it. I'll be very surprised indeed if it doesn't reach number one in the next week or two, especially when you consider some of the tat that passes for music these days that has already scaled those heady heights. Roll on the first album, that's all I can say. If the rest of it turns out to be as good as this song, it'll definitely be on my "to buy" list.
Javine's got a style reminiscent of Beyonce Knowles. Indeed, the first half dozen times I heard this I thought it was Beyonce, thanks mainly to the DJs on my local station playing the song without mentioning the artist! Thanks, guys! Anyway, I don't think she'll be too concerned about missing out on Girls Aloud. Imagine, though. If she can have a hit like this on her own what success would she have as part of a group? The mind boggles.
A definite 5 out of 5 from me. Sorry I can't make it more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Music Is This, 20 Jun 2003
This review is from: Real Things (Audio CD)
Well, If you were expecting a cheesy Hear'say type song from this Popstar The Rivals Finalist, you are about to be shocked. This tune is very catchy, Javine (Hilton) show's us that she has got the real thing going in her video. The lyrics are fabulous and you must buy this great song.
The best part of the song has to be the chorus... Javine Is Definitely one to watch

Real Things
Real Things by Javine (Audio CD - 2003)