5.0 out of 5 stars Über fun!!!
I don't know what it is about this game but it's amazingly fun and stupidly addictive. I wouldn't say i was a 3D platformer fan at all, infact i hate most 3D platformer games but i-ninja is just so fun!
The need to get new belts and swords just keeps you hooked for hours before you finally manage to gather the strength to turn this game off.
The game basically...
Published on 13 Feb 2004 by Mr. D. Meredith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Working
The item arrived within the estimated date, it's good Looking and doesn't have any scratches on the surface, but it doesn't work though
Published 16 months ago by Lorenzo

5.0 out of 5 stars Über fun!!!, 13 Feb 2004
Mr. D. Meredith "Dyl" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I-Ninja (PS2) (Video Game)
The game basically has big areas like a beach, and a big robot. In these areas there are doors that you go through to do missions, doing missions get's you one point closer to getting your next belt. Some doors are protected with shields in certain colours and you need a belt in that colour to open the doors to access the missions. Also, you get points for killing enemies which build up and eventually upgrade your sword.
It really is hard to describe why this game is fun but everyone i know who's played it loves it and i highly recommend you buy it now whether you're a 3D platformer fan or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Fun!, 11 Feb 2004
Mr A Carr (Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I-Ninja (GameCube) (Video Game)
Played it, Loved it and you gota have it! Small blue Ninja running around in this large world. Kicking the rubbish out of other ninjas. Swinging around on chains, grinding down poles running along walls just like the matrix. This is a jammed packed full of action and a fun game for all the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clean fun, 8 Dec 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: I-Ninja (PS2) (Video Game)
This game is one of the most fun I've played in ages - it has all the elements to keep you entertained whilst presenting quite a challenge to even hardened gamers.
The immense variety of gameplay alongside the constant promise of the next belt and better swords throughout the game keeps you playing into the small hours, and the opportunity to play bonus levels plus replaying levels against the clock etc. allow for days of enjoyable gameplay.
Yes it's a platformer, one of many in a broad genre that has been spawning games of all qualities for decades. However, I-Ninja draws on the experiences of the past to present a distillation of the best aspects of platforming fun. And he's a Ninja with attitude - what more could you ask for?!
If you enjoy platform games, like messing around as a cartoon Ninja and are looking for some fun to occupy you for many, many hours, I-Ninja is well worth checking out.

4.0 out of 5 stars I NINJAAAAAAAAAAAA, 1 Mar 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: I-Ninja (PS2) (Video Game)
Having been a gamer for many years I was pretty dubious when I first saw this with a kind of been there done that attitude. Despite the cheesy storyline however the game is quite challenging and most importantly fun too. The only thing it can be faulted on is the difficulty can be challenging to the point of annoying at times like the hardest of old skool videogames.

If you love platformers and want a more deep fighting system then is normally found on these sorts of games though then look no further. Kids and adult gamers should get a kick out of this as long as they have the patience, in fact if it was released sooner on PS2 I think ninja would have become a gaming icon like jax and daxter for example

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Working, 22 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ininjaxx, 10 Oct 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: I-Ninja (PS2) (Video Game)
I bought this game for my son, to relapse a broken one........We all love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 27 Mar 2005
This review is from: I-Ninja (PS2) (Video Game)
Zany little man running around, platform style, completing tasks to gain the next belt. Its great, colourful, cute little phrases and medium difficulty. Overall a great game

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014
Readyletsgo (Dublin Ireland) - See all my reviews
Prefect thanks!

I-Ninja (PS2)
I-Ninja (PS2) by Sony (PlayStation2)