5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality large bag for all my photo 'stuff', 5 Sept. 2008
CR (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro Nova 3 AW Shoulder Bag For SLR & 3-4 Lenses - Black (Camera)
This bag is quite large compared to the camera plus one lense bag that I've used in the past. I bought it because it was reduced and because I anticipate buying some extra lenses in the future.

I have managed to fit my DSLR camera and kit lens (D60), plus my compact (Canon Ixus 75), both battery chargers, 5 memory cards, USB leads, spare battery, and even a book (loose in the top) into this bag and it's still only half full. The lens pockets are a handy size for other things and there are loads of pockets and slots for all the equipment I will buy in the future.

The bag is well made, using good quality materials. I like the design as it is practical and not too big to carry as a shoulder bag when travelling etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars A BARGAIN, 30 Aug. 2009
THIS IS REALLY WHAT I EXPECTED,VERY GOOD BUILD QUALITY,VERY STRENGHT CAMERA CASE,I HAVE SPACE FOR MY CANON SLR WITH VERTICAL GRIP ATTACHED,3 LENSES PLUS FLASH WITH
DIFFUSOR,
ALL MY FILTERS,CLEANING KIT FOR LENSES AND CAMERA SCREEN,PLUS 2 CF CARDS,AND ALSO I GOT SPACE FOR CAMERA MANUAL,I LOVE THE DESIGN,IT'S NOT TOO BIG OR TOO HEAVY TO
CARRY ON SHOULDER,DEAFINITELY A GREAT BUY PRODUCT,MORE IMPORTANT COST ME HALF THE PRICE COMPARING TO LOCAL SHOPS.