4.0 out of 5 stars The best thing ever for eating out !!!!!
Published on 28 Feb 2004 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Portable and durable booster seat
I bought this for my son when he was 10 months old. I have used it on many occasions but I am starting to find that my son (now 11 months) is not very well supported in it and leans to one side. On the positive side it folds up very small and is very lightweight, so is perfect to take out and about with you.
Published on 28 Aug 2008 by A. Pike

4.0 out of 5 stars The best thing ever for eating out !!!!!, 28 Feb 2004
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
When my son was one year old we had an issue with eating and I didn't have enough space in our flat for a high chair (which looked sturdy enough for my little man). A couple of times we've been to restaurants and the high chairs have been pretty suspect. I was very happy to find this booster seat as it meant that we could go out for a meal and not have to worry. It is easy to carry, clean and travels well. It even went on holiday with us to Martinique and the Isle of Wight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, a must have, 27 Jun 2007
S. Sinclair - See all my reviews
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
This little seat is excellent, especially in crowded restaurants or cafe's without highchairs etc. Also in the past we have had problems getting highchairs on a Sunday lunchtime etc. With this it is not a problem at all anymore. It's very comfortable and allows your little one to join you at the table. Also it is small enough to pop in the bottom of your pram and weighs nothing. Excellent all round, highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Booster, 20 Mar 2008
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
My 2.5 year old is still using this, we have ditched our high-chair and we use this every day around the table in the dining room instead. Fantastic for travelling and it is wipe clean but I have to admit I have taken out the inflatable and the hard boards and washed it in my machine on a hand wash cycle then hung it up to dry and it comes out beautifully.
My son feels all grown up in it and it gets him quite close to the table so he can play and eat. It is pretty easy to fit onto most chairs as long as they have a sturdy back to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflate, tie tightly, and enjoy!, 6 Aug 2009
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
Firstly - don't panic if you get this and it doesn't inflate for use. You need to set it up and leave overnight the first time - so don't get caught out if you want to use it straight away.
Then - you'll need a dining chair with vertical slats/poles in the back-rest of the seat that you can tie the straps around. Loop the strap several times and pull tightly so it's secure, otherwise your wriggler will get loose.
Once that's sorted - enjoy your toddler sitting at the table with you. He/she certainly will! It's superb! Mine (a hefty chap for his age)really put it to the test with wriggling and splatting. Couldn't fault it.

4.0 out of 5 stars On the Go, 4 Dec 2006
Mr. M. Powell - See all my reviews
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
I'd call this a must have item for new parents who are out and about. Folded up, this booster seat is small enough to tuck into a buggy, and it makes life much easier in restuarants and cafes. I wouldnt leave our baby in it unattended, but provided you're sat at the same table, its quick to set up, straps to almost every type of chair, and wipes clean. A smart idea.

3.0 out of 5 stars Portable and durable booster seat, 28 Aug 2008
A. Pike (Leatherhead) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Booster Seat!, 27 May 2010
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
We bought this booster seat over others as it looked higher in the photos - and it is! It has a very clever self inflating mechansim which makes it nice and high for our 10 month old son.....then packs away into a very compact size making it easy to take anyway - An excellent product well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Booster Seat, 7 July 2009
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
This is an excellent seat for taking with you on holiday, especially when luggage space is tight! It's light weight, easy to use and fold away. I have even bought another one for the grandparents to use when the kids stay there - saves having to buy another high chair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan 2005
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
This is the best booster seat on the market - it is fantastic - very durable, we have just started using it for our second child and it received very heavy use from the first and various friends & guests. It is still going strong.
It is easy to clean, light and strong. We have taken it half-way around the world without any problems.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab booster seat, 29 Jan 2012
A. Hirst (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
Love the seat. Easy to set up and use. Will take with me on holiday, as not everywhere abroad tends to provide highchairs. Great product.

ARRAY(0xa472bdd4)