on 28 February 2004
When my son was one year old we had an issue with eating and I didn't have enough space in our flat for a high chair (which looked sturdy enough for my little man). A couple of times we've been to restaurants and the high chairs have been pretty suspect. I was very happy to find this booster seat as it meant that we could go out for a meal and not have to worry. It is easy to carry, clean and travels well. It even went on holiday with us to Martinique and the Isle of Wight.
on 20 March 2008
My 2.5 year old is still using this, we have ditched our high-chair and we use this every day around the table in the dining room instead. Fantastic for travelling and it is wipe clean but I have to admit I have taken out the inflatable and the hard boards and washed it in my machine on a hand wash cycle then hung it up to dry and it comes out beautifully.
My son feels all grown up in it and it gets him quite close to the table so he can play and eat. It is pretty easy to fit onto most chairs as long as they have a sturdy back to them.
on 27 June 2007
This little seat is excellent, especially in crowded restaurants or cafe's without highchairs etc. Also in the past we have had problems getting highchairs on a Sunday lunchtime etc. With this it is not a problem at all anymore. It's very comfortable and allows your little one to join you at the table. Also it is small enough to pop in the bottom of your pram and weighs nothing. Excellent all round, highly recommended
on 6 August 2009
Firstly - don't panic if you get this and it doesn't inflate for use. You need to set it up and leave overnight the first time - so don't get caught out if you want to use it straight away.
Then - you'll need a dining chair with vertical slats/poles in the back-rest of the seat that you can tie the straps around. Loop the strap several times and pull tightly so it's secure, otherwise your wriggler will get loose.
Once that's sorted - enjoy your toddler sitting at the table with you. He/she certainly will! It's superb! Mine (a hefty chap for his age)really put it to the test with wriggling and splatting. Couldn't fault it.
on 4 December 2006
I'd call this a must have item for new parents who are out and about. Folded up, this booster seat is small enough to tuck into a buggy, and it makes life much easier in restuarants and cafes. I wouldnt leave our baby in it unattended, but provided you're sat at the same table, its quick to set up, straps to almost every type of chair, and wipes clean. A smart idea.
on 28 August 2008
I bought this for my son when he was 10 months old. I have used it on many occasions but I am starting to find that my son (now 11 months) is not very well supported in it and leans to one side. On the positive side it folds up very small and is very lightweight, so is perfect to take out and about with you.
on 27 May 2010
We bought this booster seat over others as it looked higher in the photos - and it is! It has a very clever self inflating mechansim which makes it nice and high for our 10 month old son.....then packs away into a very compact size making it easy to take anyway - An excellent product well worth the money.
on 7 July 2009
This is an excellent seat for taking with you on holiday, especially when luggage space is tight! It's light weight, easy to use and fold away. I have even bought another one for the grandparents to use when the kids stay there - saves having to buy another high chair.
on 31 January 2005
This is the best booster seat on the market - it is fantastic - very durable, we have just started using it for our second child and it received very heavy use from the first and various friends & guests. It is still going strong.
It is easy to clean, light and strong. We have taken it half-way around the world without any problems.
Recommended.
on 29 January 2012
Love the seat. Easy to set up and use. Will take with me on holiday, as not everywhere abroad tends to provide highchairs. Great product.