Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 July 2003
The song is a catchy and dancy one. It is mature and it shows that S Club 8 is no longer JUNIORS and kiddish.Frankie and Rochelle are the lead vocals and their voice suit the song. They both have great voice and I am happy that Rochelle finally get the lead part in some great hits,you know,it is always Frankie and Stacey.
The dance rountie was just so cool and the clothes they wear in the video look really good.So don't hesitate,go and buy this amazing single and be a fan of S club 8!
on 16 June 2003
I live in the U.S., but I have to say that I love S Club 8! I'm sad about S Club splitting but, I'm glad that S Club 8 will be taking over for S Club! They're perfect replacements! "Fool No More" is dance-y and sort of electronic-y and I find it to be sort of summery in nature. The video is awesome and they deserve more recognition in the U.S.! We could use some more clean pop! (Even though we have American Juniors, who I've heard are going to make a remake of "One Step Closer" for their first single... I hope America picks an okay bunch, I know I'll pick some with an S Clubber vibe! I'll be mad if the group screws it up!)They're my favorite (existing) band, equal to S Club! They're growing up a little (not that I minded any of their old songs one bit)! Go and buy the single when it comes out!
on 23 July 2003
Another fantastic single from the talented 8. With a new name and a new look this single is perfect. Fool no more is a "dancy" pop song and for those who love pop is everything you need the brilliant dance routine as well. S club 8 although young have fantastic voices and are able to dance. They deserved number 4 in the charts although i think they deserved higher. The single contains jokes from the members as well as a gallery and the video. Rush is the b side and is also a wicked song and infact should be released.
on 3 July 2003
This is a great song which these young popstars have produced, it is a big improvement on some of their previous songs, e.g. 'Automatic High.' These kids ahve a great future ahead of them if they keep going the way they are. S Club 8 are definately the next Steps
on 6 July 2003
This is a excellent single that you should have on your cd collection. If you like grupos like A*teens,Atomic Kitten and Sclub you'll love Sclub 8. This cd is very cool because it has the song & video of "fool no more" that is Sclub 8 1st song becasuse when they were formed on 2001 they were called sclub juniors (If you live on United States you can listen to their 1st single called "one step closer" on American juniors show) but when sclub (7) split they were renamed to sclub 8 , this single is very cool because it has the dance steps to the song "fool no more", it also has a new version of sclub (7) song "sclub party" and one new song of sclub 8 called "rush" this single also has some of sclub 8 favourite jokes.
on 9 July 2003
I have just get my Fool No More CD 1 and it's great!Fool No More is a wonderful song and definetely one of the best hits by S Club 8.S Club Party is song by S Club and S Club 8.It's not a new version of S Club Party but there are some changes in it.It's still very nice.Cause it's an S Club thing,isn't it?And Rush is not a very good song but it's ok.By the way there are pictures for Fool No More dance routines inside the CD cover.There is the video of Fool No More and S Club 8 jokes part and a gallery.In CD 1 there are pics and jokes of 4 memebers of the band:Aaron,Calvin,Daisy and Frankie.So this is a must have for any S Club 8 fan!Even though if you are not a fan,you will like it!
on 9 July 2003
This is a good tune with some great vocals. At first you may tend to think that it's not very like the "juniors" but "Fool No More" grows on you extremely quickly. They've grown up a great deal especially as they've changed their name, and their new single "Fool No More" really shows maturity. Frankie and Rochelle's voices are mature and they sing very well, and now i think because of it's number 4 position in the charts, people are recognising their true talents...and the s club eighters are enjoying the high life!
on 30 August 2003
I wasn't a big fan of their previous singles, but Fool No More is a HUGE step up from songs like Automatic High and Puppy Love. This is a great dance/pop track, and it definitely should've been number 1 in the UK charts. The only thing they could improve on is their image. The video to this single is horribly childish and doesn't go with the song. Other than that, I'm looking forward to S Club 8's new album!
on 5 September 2003
I THINK THAT S CLUB 8 NEW SINGLE FOOL NO MORE IS THE BEST BY FAR I REALLY LIKE THE B-SIDE TO IT ASWELL FOOL NO MORE. I THINK THAT THERE ALL LOOK REALLY GROW UP IN THE VIDEO AND THE SINGLE COVER REALLY COOL I THINK ALL OF THE BAND ARE LOVELY AND WELL TALENT AND AARON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIT BLESS HIM I ALSO LOVE HANNAH DIMPLES. IN ALL I WICKED SONG A WICKED VIDEO AND THE B-SIDE RUSHIS GREAT 2 BUT FOOL NO MORE SO MUCH BETTER