5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loved It !
At first, I was highly sceptical of this mobile. It didn't look nearly as aesthetically appealing as all these other fuzzy-wuzzy-bunny sorts of infant mobiles - to me. My daughter had a very different opinion: The bright colors and the geometric patterns really caught her attention. She loved to lie in her crib and coo at them. My daughter even learned to fall asleep by...
Published on 12 May 2005

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but didn't work for us
We bought this and first mounted it on our baby's crib when he was nearly two months old. He didn't pay much attention to it until about a month later, when we noticed that he was watching it intently. The first problem that we had at this point was that although the cards are decorated on both sides, because the mobile is static (i.e. not motorised in any way) they...
Published on 1 Jan 2012 by easy_action

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim Mobile (Baby Product)
Awesome, buy one, your baby will definitely love this!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Quality, 5 May 2014
Materials used are needlessly cheap and flimsy given the price. One of the main plastic arms snapped when I was putting it together. Worst, when I contacted Manhattan Toy to find out about replacement parts they didn't even reply.

Update: Manhattan Toy replied shortly after this review was posted and kindly sent out a replacement part at no charge so added a star.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby boy love this mobile, 29 April 2014
The mobile is very simple -- just 5 prongs to place plastic geometric images. It does not play music or spin on its own.

But baby boy loves this mobile. As a newborn we used the black and white patterns and have since switched them out for the colorful patterns. He is very entertained watching the mobile spin -- the only drawback is you need to be there to spin it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 22 Mar 2014
Slightly flimsy and cards difficult to switch over without damaging them. My 12 week old baby loves looking at it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's Favourite Thing!, 13 Mar 2014
Wow, this mobile has made nappy changing and dressing so much easier. Out of all my baby's toys, he lights up the most under this and will squeal away for ages looking at it. He's now 3 months old but has enjoyed it from just a few weeks old. As you can change the pictures around it doesn't get boring. All his new sounds seem to be experimented when he is looking at it and he clearly loves it. Best thing I've ever bought for him definitely, for the giggles and smiles it produces, priceless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back such memeories - brilliant at getting kids to sleep, 12 Feb 2014
I have just bought this for a friend who has had her first baby. I bought it because a few years ago I had one for my first child. I bought it after the original baby mobile I had was keeping my daughter awake! It was brightly coloured with dangly things.

Daughter slept like a dream - now aged 7 is still an amazing sleeper and am sure it was because of the great habits she got into as a tiny baby and this must have been part of the reason!!

This black and white one holds baby's interest, but doesn't overstimulate them. We also had a wimmer ferguson chart for the back of the car.

Thoroughyl thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 10 Feb 2014
Since purchasing this for my baby at 6 weeks of age it has transformed our life. It keeps my little one entertained in her crib and allows me the time to have a shower. It also means she is happy to go back into her crib after her morning feed when wide awake - before she wanted me to hold her the second she awoke. Mornings are MUCH less stressful HIGHLY recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars amusing, 7 Nov 2013
Game fun and companionship. The child is stimulated visually. Watch and observe. We laugh and have chats.
Lo consiglierei a tutti.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Oct 2013
My 3 month old son loves it, easy to assemble but feels a little cheap.

I would definetly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it. could be better though, 16 Sep 2013
I ordered this for my 6 week old daughter. When it arrived I was disappointed as it seems to be made very cheaply. Which would be ok if it was cheaper to buy. However saying that my daughter seems to like looking at the images and that gives me a little extra time to do things so I would recommend this product

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›