on 30 July 2003
I was delighted when I finally found somewhere I could purchase this Nolan's CD, I have honestly been hunting for years as they were my favourite band as a child, I am even happy to confess that I seen the Nolans live!
"In The Mood For Dancing" certainly didn't disappoint, I was in my element dancing along to the title track, even though it had a slightly different beat to the one I recall, however this could be due to my memory failing me as I beleive it was originally released over 20 years ago.
Other favourite tracks listed on this CD include "Chemistry" and "Attention to Me", I had great fun singing along to them and reminiscing!
If I'm honest there were quite a few tracks listed that I have never heard but they were still enjoyable to listen to.
I would say this CD is a must for anyone who regularly entertains as there are enough disco tracks inculded in this CD to ensure your gueats get into the party mood, it will certainly be sure to get them all in the mood for dancing!
I thouroghly recommend it and am delighted with my purchase.
on 23 August 2003
If you're a Nolans fan/collector, you'll buy this one just for the sake of having it in your collection, because there is nothing here that hasn't been released before. However, if you're someone thinking about buying it for a nice little trip down memory lane, and are not familiar with more recent Nolans music, then this is a must!! All the old favourites are here - although they are re-recorded - they are still brilliant, and have been brought up to date without losing any of their original appeal. The newer material (for anyone not familiar with them) is FANTASTIC!!! 'Could This Be' and 'Somebody Loves You', in my opinion, are two of the best songs they have ever recorded, and could easily have been hits in the 90s had the girls received the recognition they deserve. In case you didn't know, The Nolans are still around, in the form of Maureen, Anne, Amy and Julia, and long may they continue!
on 13 January 2004
although there are several copies of the nolans imin the ood for dancing every supporter and fan should have thisin their collection its just fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i use this version for my band dedicated to them for. this copy is just wiked.
on 18 December 2003
The Nolans are the best singers ever and my favourite group!!!. if you're a fan then you will definately like this album- it's all of the Nolan's best songs on one album but in a more upbeat way. I much prefer the originals but the songs are more up to date in a way.Brilliant