‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware, edited tracks, 27 Aug 2004
Mark Antony (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best of George Benson: The Greatest Hits Of All (Audio CD)
"The Greatest Love Of All", one of Benson's greatest performances, has an entire verse edited out on this CD, a shameful fact which degrades an otherwise attractive collection of songs, representing the best of George Benson. A fine artist, at his best when singing songs written by Micheal Masser I feel, "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" "In Your Eyes" "You Are The Love Of My Life" "Greatest Love Of All" all of which are presented on this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars The return of Mr.Benson!, 18 Nov 2008
I once had Bensons'Greatest Hits and listened to the album over and over again..Then I gave it to a man I loved, cause he loved him aswell.
That love is gone now, but my love for Mr.Benson is as srong as ever.
This cd holds all the songs I've once had,eccept one(Living inside your love)That's fair enough.
Beautiful,don't hesitate to buy it if you want a complete album!
Miranda

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 Mar 2009
Absolutely love this collection - however a bit disappointed that some excellent tracks are missing. Most of my George stuff is on vinyl so this was a good starting point for a CD collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Benson is superb..., 18 July 2010
I love this album and if you like good vocals, lyrics and a little variety you'll love it too. It stands the test of time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful music, 11 Feb 2009
A. W. Reid (N.Ireland, UK) - See all my reviews
Starts off with George's greatest singles, wonderful music, later tracks not so well known to me but they are all here, some of the tracks of my years. Bring back some memories of great music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yet another 'best of' album..., 17 Feb 2006
There have been numerous 'Best Of George Benson' compilations over recent years, none of which have been all-inclusive (that is a probable marketing ploy). This re-packaged selection continues the trend; having said that, it does serve as a pleasing introduction to the superb fusion jazz/R&B/pop that Mr Benson serves up masterfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars George Benson, 17 May 2009
I used to have all his records (shows my age!!) This album is brilliant - I'd forgot how much I love his music.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Album of All, 26 Mar 2004
By A Customer
I am glad I bought this album. The songs are lively and lightened my spirits to hear. There are 20 songs, and the CD itself has a cover over it for protection. I love track 1) Give me the night, 5) Nothing's gonna change my love for you, and 11) You are the love of my life. My favourite since childhood is track 6) The greatest love of all, and since last year 10) In your eyes. All very lovely songs by a talented artist named George Benson, who has a good voice. Buy this cd if you like love songs or good pop and jazz music. It's an album that is definitely one of my favourites, and currently my most favourite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album from a brilliant artist., 27 July 2003
This album from start to finish is one of brilliance. Provides excellent background music for any occasion. But was there ever any doubt that this would be a great album when it's George Benson.

4.0 out of 5 stars shopping for your mum? this is a great gift!, 9 July 2003
Instantly when surfing on the amazon website, i knew my mum would love this greatest hits album, great pick, good songs, great guy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›