4.0 out of 5 stars At £9, really, it would be rude not to.
We have three of these. They are easy to fold and adjust and keep the kids happy for ages.
They are lightweight enough that if my three children ride them to school I can carry them home with no difficulty. (I'm 5ft 4in, and quite small)
Published on 20 Jan 2006 by Fiona Mac

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for cruising but not bruising!
This scooter is fine for a quick scoot to school for young children. My son however is 6 and managed to break the handlebars and crack the back wheel. he likes to scoot fast and do tricks. So i wouldnt reccomend it for adventurous children. My daughter isnt quite so brutal and hers is still going strong 6 months later.
Published on 15 Sep 2008 by loum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars At £9, really, it would be rude not to., 20 Jan 2006
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter (Toy)
My nine yr old son (a small natural disaster constantly looking for a place to happen) hasn't yet managed to break it, which speaks well to it's duability.
The styling is quite basic but if you are only just thinking of buying one of these now, then you probably don't have kids that have to have the latest thing as soon as it appears. So styling shouldn't be an issue.
Even if it is, at this price - who cares?
Educational value? Well...teaches them to stand on one foot?
Not everything needs to be educational. Sometimes it's nice if toys are just fun.
Otherwise, why would we buy Space-Hoppers?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 31 Aug 2006
David Edwards (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter (Toy)
We bought one of these for our 5 year old daughter. Great value for money - very robust, light, easy to fold / unfold. I can't see any difference between this and other, much more expensive models - we're still looking for the catch......Would strongly recommend one and will buy more when our other children are old enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars best scooter, 2 Aug 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter (Toy)
brill scooter fast so strong so you can go down curbs without falling off. take it anywhere shops, holidays take it everywhere you go. the wheels are so small but strong and good at going of road. good looking as well crome. And good for adults as well to get around quicker.

5.0 out of 5 stars nebulus folding scooter, 17 Nov 2003
val fossett (shoeburyness, essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter (Toy)
i was amazed how well made this product is i bought it for my 5 year old grandson, a good way for a child to get some exercise, folds easily for storage and travel, it was avery good buy for the money
so much so i bought one for his sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't really fault it., 29 Aug 2007
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter (Toy)
I had one of the old versions of this - Smaller wheels and an awkward folding mechanism and I still use it a bit. Pretty soon after I got it, the back wheel came apart a bit, no big deal, wheels £3 from Ebay. What's best about these things is that they are really, really light to push and carry, and I have had 65kg on it without any problems. And I can fit my size-10s on the deck no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spot on Scooter, 20 Dec 2006
M. Ritschel - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter (Toy)
Grandparents bought one of these for our 5 year old son. So far so good.

Well made and easy to ride. People mention the foot plate being a bit small. To put in context I have size 10's and 1 of my feet fits on the plate. Certainly not an issue for my 5 year old.

Definately recommend it, espcially as it's under a tenner now. Cost the Grandparents nearly £20 when they bought it, shame!

4.0 out of 5 stars Has its faults, but great customer service, 26 Oct 2008
J. Bakar (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter (Toy)
Bought the Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter about half a year ago for my son. In general it's good value. My son enjoys scooting around on it, and learns balancing along the way (4 stars for fun and educational value).

I agree with some of the other reviews. The wheels area is the weakest department. The wheels are too hard hence causes quite a bit of vibration, but my son doesn't seem to mind this. 2 weeks ago the rear wheel axel came off (3 stars for durability). I e-mailed the company (Ozbozz), and to my surprise the company promptly sent a replacement axel to me at no charge! If there is a star rating for customer service, Ozbozz gets a 5!

In short it's good value for money. It has a few faults, but I trust the company to rectify it where possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, LIGHTWEIGHT & FUN, 27 July 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter (Toy)
I have recently bought two of these, and although they no longer have flashing wheels, they represent fantastic value for money. They have the newer large wheels to prevent them getting stuck in paving stones and a neat folding mechanism that isn't too clunky.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shopping trolley!, 25 Jun 2007
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter (Toy)
The kids wanted these and we chose this one because it folds and had good reviews. The kids have enjoyed riding them and learnt a lot about balance, how small wheels can cause sudden forward jerks etc. We have found that the kids will go further on these than just walking, and if the adults have to carry the scooters it is easier than a bike. I also found they make great shopping trolleys. I took one on the boat and managed to carry 2 x 5Lt mineral water plus a load of bread, milk etc on the handlebars and me! I never would have managed it on my own and a standard trolley wouldnt fit on our boat! Recommended weight limit may have been exceeded, but it held together.

4.0 out of 5 stars nebulus Gamma, 29 April 2006
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus Nectra Folding Scooter (Toy)
The Gamma has the makings of a brilliant scooter. However the foot hold area is surprisingly small.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›