on 20 January 2016
I love love love monopoly!
It is my favourite game ever. Nobody ever wants to play it with me but it is my favourite game and i collect them and i love disney what can go wrong right?
NOTHING it is perfect thank you so much!
on 8 January 2014
The difference is quite big: first of all, the original US version has a square table split in half, while the UK version has a square table, split in 4 pieces.
Second of all, the names of the streets are completely different.
I've asked for a refund or at least for the game to be replaced by the US version, since the description clearly stated that I was buying the US version, yet I never received a word from the seller.
on 20 January 2014
My kids love this game and can't wait to play it. I also find it is teaching them about life - especially money and how to make choices. So educational too!
on 20 August 2010
it was a shame they didnt change the coner squares aswell as the rest of the board, for example they could have used a horse instead of a car in free parking and a goblin instaed of the police man for the go to jail sqare.

over it a very enjoyable spin on the original game of lord of the rings fansThe Lord of The Rings Risk
on 8 October 2015