5.0 out of 5 stars great bike
I first saw this in elc, but they didn't have any in stock, so finally tracked it down on Amazon - its really popular, as the next week my sister in law wanted one for her son and it had already sold out again!
Published on 21 April 2009 by Caroline

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite what I expected
my little boy really likes this motorcyle, but I am a bit disappointed with it. It's much smaller than I thought and even though it's decribed for over 3 year olds, my little boy at two and half, is already too big for it.
Published on 16 Feb 2011 by Trish

5.0 out of 5 stars great bike, 21 April 2009
Caroline (South Croydon, Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red) (Toy)
My 2 year old son absolutely loves this bike. Its just the right size, and nice and light so he has no trouble lifting it by the handlebars while he's riding it, and going in a different direction. Its also pretty sturdy, he hasn't fallen off it.
His 5 year old brother is quite taken with it too - although he doesn't get much of a look in, with little brother around.
All in all, I am very pleased with this bike, and would thoroughly recommend it. Its the only motorbike my boys will ever get to ride!

4.0 out of 5 stars Motorcyle Ride-on Review, 1 Oct 2010
This review is from: Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red) (Toy)
My son just loves his new red motorbike. I got it for his 2nd birthday. The delivery was very prompt and product arrived in perfect condition. My husband found it very easy to assemble. Excellent product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Toy, 4 Jun 2009
This review is from: Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red) (Toy)
My Son loves his motorbike. Wasn't bad to assemble and even though it's a little expensive for what it is, the joy he's had out of it more than makes up for it!! Don't hesitate BUY ONE NOW!!

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite what I expected, 16 Feb 2011
This review is from: Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red) (Toy)
something else that I found very strange, when it arrived I noticed that on the packaging it says '3 years plus' and then it says 'maximum weight 15.75kg'. My little boy is 2 and a half years old and 16kg!! And he is not an overweight child! however he is tall.
I think this toy is more suitable for small children. perhaps 18 months - 2 and half years.

2.0 out of 5 stars not that impressed, 17 Aug 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red) (Toy)
Find its very over priced for just moulded plastic,,it can only go in a straight line with no turning,,,very cheap and prob wouldn`t recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pre-bike, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red) (Toy)
My 21 month old grandson fell in love with this at ELC, and a grandmother there at the time said her grandson loves his, so we bought one.

Not easy to attach the wheels to the axels, but with a bit of oomph we did it.
Don't worry too much if the 'nut' goes on wonky at first as you can straighten it up once the whole thing is assembled, with a good hard hammer blow. Found we needed something to go under the bottom wheels (to keep the axel pushed upwards) while trying to put the 3rd & 4th ones on, so that we could use the little plastic holder at the top to hit with the hammer and protect fingers, rather than underneath as suggested in the instructions.

This motorbike is VERY stable and so an ideal first step before a more wobbly pedal-less bike. Instructions say it goes up to 50lbs, 22+ kilos so should last him quite a while. It is surprisingly light, so easy to pick up and carry e.g. to the park.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!!, 27 Aug 2009
Mrs. M. J. Ford (Gloucestershire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red) (Toy)
My 2 year old now has 3 of these!!! so when he has friends around they can race through the house!!! The best pressie we have brought him, he uses this every day! It even comes on holiday with us!! Great for in and outdoor, and extreamley duriable!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for racing in straight lines, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red) (Toy)
I love these little motorbikes. The kids like them as they are sturdy but light weight. The only draw back is that they are difficult to turn as no steering and leaning does not help turn either as the design of the wheels means the bike goes straight unless the child lifts the front up. They look great and we now have two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy!, 2 Sep 2009
L. Grocott (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red) (Toy)
I had been looking for a push along bike without pedals for ages and found this. My son's grandparents bought this for him for his second birthday and it is the only gift that has been played with every day without fail. Well worth the price for the amount of fun he gets from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Step 2 Motorcycle, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red) (Toy)
I got this bike for my 18 month old (biker) daughter,she adapted to the balance very quickly due to the large wheel to surface area, the bike will stay vertical when not in use. very easy to assemble takes about 15mins. would recommend for any biker baby

Step2 Motorcycle Ride-on (Red)