5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!
Published 17 months ago by Peter Masters

3.0 out of 5 stars T Camera adapter & Barlow
Only had the opportunity to try it once so far, seems OK, but struggling to get focus with DSLR. Might be me though.
Published 9 months ago by R

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Celestron Telescope T Camera Adapter with Barlow Lens (Electronics)
I bought this to boost the range of my Celestron Firstscope. Probably overspec for that, as its approaching the price of the scope, but I figure that if I buy a good one, I can transfer it to a bigger scope later. Also, the barlow will push the firstscope to its stated maximum magnification (75mm lens, 30cm focal length, maximum zoom works out about 150x, so I figure that if I'm pushing my luck, I should use a decent doubler). Anyway, its worked out brilliantly, and I've used it to get some brilliant views of Jupiter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celestron T adapter 1.25" (telescope fitting), 16 Sep 2013
T adapters are a well established coupling system for mounting cameras to optical system. This one works very well with my Olympus digital SLR giving excellent moon images and acceptable images of other planet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Aug 2013
Graham Rogers - See all my reviews
Fantastic service and a brilliant piece of kit. I can now attach my Nikon D90 to my Celestron telescope and will be shooting the night sky to my hearts content.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is., 2 Aug 2013
Fits my Celestron Travelscope nicely at one end and screws neatly in to my Nikon T Ring at the other!

4.0 out of 5 stars t adapter & barlow lens, 28 April 2013
Celeston lens

it was exactly as advertised, it arrived on time and with no damage. Fitted straight onto the telescope

5.0 out of 5 stars Telescope adaptor, 7 July 2014
I am uncertain if this works with every lens that's out there, but it certainly fits easily in to my Celestron Astromaster 76EQ

I have attached the T2 adaptor to this, then my camera.. and with some camera practice in manual mode, have taken some really fantastic photos.

great product

4.0 out of 5 stars T2 mount Barlow lense, 29 April 2014
a well made very cheap T2 mount for adding a camera to a telescope - gives clear if not perfect pictures but at this price you should not expect perfection - still good clear pictures of the moon so far!

4.0 out of 5 stars astrophotography, 25 April 2014
just getting the bug to photograph the stars and planets. this is a piece of kit needed to attach to the telescope. having trouble focusing using t~adapter, will keep trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of equipment, 19 April 2014
I bought this adapter for my 8-inch dobsonian telescope at the time when I didn't know pretty much anything about astrophotography. However, during the past few months, I've been making use of it dozens of times.

It's really a great piece of equipment. However, you have to remember that this adapter gets you quite close to the photographed subject. This means that I can take decent photos of Jupiter from our garden, which is located in the suburb. (The strips are always clearly visible and sometimes you can also recognise the great red spot.) On the other hand, if I wanted to have a nice picture of the full Moon, I'd probably be quite desperate because with my cropped-sensor DSLR I would have to combine 6 images into one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My camera can focus now:))), 6 April 2014
Bought this adaptor as my camera could not focus on my Celestron Astromaster 130..................it now focusing perfectly and I can take the shots I could only have dreamed of :))

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›