on 2 April 2009
Bought for my 1 yr old. Hes a bit too into his walking at present to be too interested in using the trike on his own, but when I sit him on it and whizz him around the room he is in fits of giggles. Seems very sturdy and the lovely bright colours are fab. Would recommend it.
on 2 April 2015
It looks nice and is the perfect size for my 1-year old. He has learned how to ride it quite quickly. However both the handle and the back part holding the seat do not fit properly together. The result is that handle and seat are a little wobbly making the trike unstable.
on 8 April 2015
Wonderful classic ride-on toy. Bought as first birthday present and within a week he could get on and ride around by himself. Slightly lower than other ride-on s we have seen so well suited to younger / smaller babies.
on 10 May 2014
I got this trike for my son's first birthday and, having opened it, the build quality is awful. Bits don't fit, screws have snapped and it's back in the box ready to be returned. I'm incredibly disappointed.
on 12 January 2014
lasted 7 months before it broke! my son is small for his age (18 months) and doesnt weigh much, it has also only ever been used inside on carpet with no rough play. Didnt bother getting it replaced
on 26 April 2016
Its a nice little trike, quality product and easy to build. Couple of issues, the handlebars are not in line with front wheels and it feels quite loose. So that was a bit disappointing overall.
on 31 July 2013
Very good trike and excellent price. Could have been as bit more colourful but my grandson is only little and at 1 year old is already riding it up and down the hall.
on 19 July 2015
Nice first trike for a toddler, the handle bars are a bit wobbly though can't seem to get it tight. When the handle bars turn it scraps the wood where it pivots.
on 18 July 2014
The trike was exactly what I wanted but it took a week longer once it was known to be in Spain. Your new delivery company are useless and I do speak Spanish.
on 8 May 2014
Great Trike for our Grandaughters 1st Birthday. Solid wooden construction. Easy to assemble.. She played with the box for a long time too !!

See one answered question