on 2 May 2009
I ordered this cable and did not receive the one in the image (the ends are different, I don't think they've been factory mounted). I won't bother sending it back.. it's just a piece of cable... but still.... company showed bad service.
on 21 November 2012
I have 3 of these leads connecting all my home cinema equipment to a hub, easy to use fit snugly into the socket,
I still prefer a wired connection my wireless seems unreliable, I wasn't able to stream HD movies to my TV wirelessly without a lot of buffering, but now it is wired I have no problem at all.
These leads are nice looking and seem really well made.
I would definitely buy again.
on 20 January 2015
Good cable, unfortunately they come by in white but not grey as shown in the photos. The plug also not metal-shielded as the photo. I will recommend them if the price could be lower
on 13 December 2010
Arrived late due to the severe weather conditions not sellers fault. A first class cable of good quality, that will do the job of connecting the router to the pc. Great price.
on 8 September 2012
Product received in good time and in good order. The cable is used to connect an internet TV via a homeplug with passthrough and works perfectly.
on 18 December 2012
May be that I was sent the wrong cable by mistake, but the cable I received does not have snagless connectors. Otherwise ok.
on 3 June 2013
Shopped around and checked out the reviews and this product had some very good reviews and the price was very good also.
on 3 January 2014
It's Belkin and that's all you really need to know when it comes to network cables.
Great at what it does.
on 19 August 2013
Works very well & very cheap for a branded product. Nice product & much cheaper than from the high street.
on 28 January 2015
Cheap as chips, but does a great job