Price:£1.26+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 10 March 2013
I have 8 cables in 3 colours, of various lengths all bought from the same seller, because there delivery time is quick, and with no hassle.

The cables do the job nicely, and fit very snugly into the sockets, with a very satisfying Click.
I have had no issues with any/all devices connected to my network, since changing to the Belkin cables,
they are of a good quality, and at a very reasonable price.
I have no hesitation in recommending these cabled to others.
on 27 October 2012
I thought that I wouldn't need any more Ethernet cables as I go wireless, but not all new products have that functionality. My sky HD boxes and photo printer for example. I've used this cables to connect either directly to my peripherals or through Powerline adapters that connect through your electrical socket to my sky box for example. The different lengths and colours reduce the spaghetti and allow them to be distinguishable for each appliance. They come in easy open, but not green plastic envelopes and work fine!
on 20 November 2012
I have 3 of these leads connecting all my home cinema equipment to a hub, easy to use fit snugly into the socket,
I still prefer a wired connection my wireless seems unreliable, I wasn't able to stream HD movies to my TV wirelessly without a lot of buffering, but now it is wired I have no problem at all.
These leads are nice looking and seem really well made.
I would definitely buy again.
on 29 January 2014
No problem with electrical connection but I started to notice that I was losing internet connection and having to push the plug back into the socket, just before the plastic retaining clip broke completely. I thought that this product might be a bit better than the rest, but it's not.
on 9 December 2011
Much cheaper online compare to over priced highstreet wires and work just as well. Get the Cat5e cable over cat5 because there is notable perfomance differences and the price difference is quite small.
Cat6 wire is better but does'nt give huge amounts of performance difference and costs quite alot more than the cat5e
only get cat6 if you have an extreamly high internet speed
on 3 December 2013
Really great wires. I have recently got a new smart TV and also just got the PS4. Along with my PS3, that's 3 internet enabled items sat very close together.

I knew that this would effect the cross talk with the old cables and I wanted some one Cat5e which had some decent shielding. Was thinking about CAT6 but for the money and apparent small advantage I stuck with CAT5e.

When I got the cables (I got 3) before I swapped them I run some tests and the difference made me very happy. I saw a jump of around 20-30 mbps and could see the massive difference right away. I had all 3 running at the same time TV,PS3 and 4 all using the net either streaming or downloading and there was no drop.

Truly great cables and I am very happy I bought these.
on 17 March 2014
This basically replaces the cable BT give you for their infinity router/modem for FIOS - use this instead of the BT one if you are getting your own router because more often than not the BT FIOS cable wont work for your router.
on 27 September 2011
I'm using this as part of a home network through the mains. It is cheap, worked perfectly first time and provides good service. No doubt this is only the minor component but it does what it says on the tin!
on 30 January 2012
Very good cable works extreamly well and have had no problems with it. Postage a little slow but overall a great buy and I would recommend it to anyone that would like a cable that is cheap and works really well.
on 7 May 2013
Couldn't believe the price! This was the bargain of the year compared to computer shops if you need a new cable don't buy from shops you will be ripped off!!! Already ordered more cables from this company would recommend seller highly. Very fast delivery with fabulous prices what more can you want??