5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Aromatherapists, Therapists, Beauticians, etc..
Published on 17 Nov 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars aromatherapy cd
A lovely peaceful CD. I liked listening to the running water in between tracks but for me and my clients just a bit too much going on so unable to totally drift off and let go.
Published 4 months ago by Tracy Lorraine rouse

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Aromatherapists, Therapists, Beauticians, etc.., 17 Nov 2000
By A Customer
This cd is especially timed for over an hour, with no obvious track breaks in between, so for giving treatments it is excellent. It starts of setting the mood, then gradually relaxing the client down during the treatment, and at the end there is a gentle change in tempo, both for a warning to the practitioner you have ten minutes and for the client to gently awake them.
For non-practitioners, this is a lovely album to put on at the end of a stressful day to calm and relax you!
I highly recommend it to therapists, aromatherapist, beauticians etc and for the general public who want music of such high quality.
This comes with a little booklet which contains very useful info about aromatherapy and contact addresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully relaxing, 14 Sep 2004
Ben (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I'm a fan of Llewellyn's work and own his other Mind Body and Soul albums, Crystals and Colour Healing, this third album by him that I bought is no exception to his roll of pure excellence in New Age music.
There are no track breaks in between the songs, instead, a gentle mountain stream sound that carries us through to the next song like floating on a cloud of bliss. Each and every one of these songs are absolutely beautiful and is the most played Llewellyn album by me these days. I recommend this highly for any Llewellyn fan, or any beautician, therapist, psychologist, or anybody at all who is looking for a truly beautiful CD which will make them fall asleep.
My favourite songs on this CD are: Opening Petals, Closing Petals, The Purifying Tree and the Sacred Oils. Buy this now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aromatherapy, 24 Mar 2010
Mr. D. WALTERS (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nukarma - Aromatherapy (Audio CD)
The Cd takes you into a relaxed state of mind and is a worthy perchace for Reiki or any other Holistic Therapy.10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Melting Music, 20 Dec 2011
Moira Nicholas (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
I have other CD's by Llewellyn and this one does not disappoint.
It is lovely and relaxing and one of my current favourites that
I use in my Aromatherapy treatment room. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Nukarma - Aromatherapy (Audio CD)
enjoyed the fast delivery and product. it came to me in good condition and liked the soft music, it was wonderful to listen to when you want to relax and chill. I would recommend this to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect relaxation...., 27 April 2014
Llewellyn doing what he does best...very relaxing tracks...approx playing time of 60 minutes, this album should not disappoint, well worth a 5 star rating..enjoy..

3.0 out of 5 stars aromatherapy cd, 27 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxed :), 19 July 2013
This review is from: Aromatherapy (MP3 Download)
I love this music, it is so relaxing. First heard it at my spa and just had to get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY, 5 May 2013
Love the tape. Nothing not to like. Got here on time and it was a good price. No complaints and thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars mind and body cd for aromatherapy., 23 Feb 2013
very relaxing music. very happy with it. i even play it threw my headphones while i lie in bed to get me off to sleep, i suffer from insomnia. it works.

Nukarma - Aromatherapy
Nukarma - Aromatherapy by Llewellyn (Audio CD - 2003)