Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 September 2003
The debut album from Jimmy Wayne is a truly remarkable one, as is Jimmy Wayne's rise from foster kid who grew up in various homes to the assured and accomplished performer that he is today. Each song on the album tells a story, from the phenominally successful (in the US)debut single "Stay Gone" - inspired by his sister's reaction to the break up of an abusive relationship, to the heart-tugging "Paper Angels" and memories of the artists past Christmasses as a child.
Jimmy himself calls his style "country-soul" and that is a very apt description as his voice embues qualities of both genres.
He arrived in Nashville 5 years ago and one feels that this album is just the first step on the road to international acclaim. I eagerly look forward to his next offering.
on 12 April 2006
Contemporary Country is really taking off and there are LOTS of great artists out there but very few compare to Jimmy Wayne.

He's a talented musician, songwriter and singer and there's a real depth to his music.

I LOVED this CD the moment I heard it and love it a little bit more every time I listen to it.

This CD should definately be in your collection. 10 out of 10!
Whilst in America in 2002 I heard Jimmy Wayne on the Country and Western channel. I thought he’d a great voice and really like the song he was singing, but at that point he hadn’t released an album.

When my parents were on holiday America back in 2003 my parents saw his album so they got it for me. I was over the moon. :-)

This CD has a coloured picture disc.

With this CD the booklet you get the lyrics to all the songs and some still photos.

I think it’s a fantastic CD and has some great country and western songs. :-)

If you asked me I had a fav I’d have to say Yes, it’s the entire CD.:-)

I’m really pleased with this CD. :-)
on 10 December 2014
Great modern country album, well worth a listen. Highly recommended.
Takes a bit of time to be delivered by US sellers, worth the wait, for the money saved.
on 5 August 2012
Tracks all great, and they grow on you the more you listen to them.
Track 3 is especially good, and may lend itself to a "Nightclub Two step" linedance.
on 7 July 2015
Where have been that I have only just discovered this artist. Love his voice
on 6 July 2014
another good album, would recommend it