Format: DVD|Change

on 7 January 2014
The original Mr Men series featuring Arthur Lowe are excellent if you're not snobbish about the quality of animation. There's an innocence about them which I appreciate and prefer over big budget cartoons with sterile characters. Other versions are hit and miss and the storylines are pretty thin. Little Miss is between the two: the characters are forgettable but nice to have at the right price
on 10 March 2005
I watched the mr men and little miss as a kid it really brings back the memorys. John Alderton (Also does voices for fireman sam) does the voices so brilliantly well! If you fancy a trip back to the 80's I would say this is a brilliant dvd to get!
on 22 April 2010
A great choice for kids; I loved Mr Men when I was younger; I think they will too
on 18 January 2013
These were bought for my cousin's daughter for Christmas. Her mum says she loves them. She is only two, but I hope the DVD is something that she will enjoy as she gets a bit older.
on 10 January 2016
Interesting, jolly DVD for Mr Men fans. Avidly watched by my 3 and 5 year old grand children. the original narration cannot be bettered, excellent buy, very reasonably priced.
on 3 November 2012
A Christmas present for my daughter, she loves it. I expected it to be like the ones on telly but it is an
' old' style DVD where the animations are 2D.
on 18 August 2013
Very entertaining, very faithful to the book stories, but sound quality left a little to be desired. The volume needs to be higher than other DVDs.
on 2 March 2013
Litlle Miss! Adorable!
Always a great message!
My sons read the books 20 years ago.
A gift for a young mum and her children!
on 8 April 2015
You can't go wrong with these to keep a youngster entertained. My three year old grand daughter has watched them a number of times
on 31 December 2012
Playing as we speak I think that says it all. Lots of fun singing and dancing along (the children that is).