5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Kit
It costs pennies more than an average extension socket - a really worthwhile investment in the well being of your equipment. Impeccably made by Belkin with an integrated cable tidy - streets ahead of the rivals.
Published on 18 Dec 2005 by Paul Madge

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading information
If you are looking for anti surge protection for the phone line, then don't get this.
It provides an ariel (TV) in and out, that preumeably is the AV bit, but no phone or Modem sockets which are advertised?
I had a look on beklkin web site and it seems they do surge protectors that do either arial or Telephone, but not both!!
For the aerial protection their...
Published on 29 Mar 2010 by Rick

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Kit, 18 Dec 2005
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin SurgeMaster, 4-Way, Essential Protection - Home Appliances, 2m Cable (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely does the job!, 28 Jun 2013
I have used Belkin SurgeMasters for some years and although I have been satisfied with the products, there was no way of knowing if they would work when needed. I bought this one in January 2013 and in March had a power cut (three days). When the power was restored, there was such a surge that my hard wired immersion heater switch blew off the wall and melted into a black blob of molten plastic. The 4-way SurgeMaster itself blew out but the computer and printer that it was protecting were undamaged. I contacted the supplier (BestbuyIT) by telephone and a replacement was on its way within the hour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made but the switch could be better, 24 Oct 2011
Overall I'm very happy with this lead. The only slight criticism is that the switch is too easily switched off or on. It's under my desk & I could brush it with my foot & power down everything plugged in. The switch needs to have more resistance so you can't switch it accidentally. More of a 'click' required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exntension lead with added benefits, 13 Jan 2011
Mr. S. Chauhan (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this lead mainly to protect my new plasma TV. I had one that stopped working after only 6 months and I got paranoid about power surges blowing up the replacement. The lead offers a tidy 4 plug extension lead with power surge facility. I can't really comment on how good the power surge protection is since I don't think we've had a surge to deal with. For the price, it's actually not too much more than a regular extension lead so worth the expense for the added insurance factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good 4 way power strip, 29 Jan 2012
I. Sassoon "I.S." (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this 4 way Belkin SurgeMaster to replace a cheap power strip,

This one is definitely a cut above the cheap ones you find in your local electrical store. It feels sturdy (both the strip itself and 2 meter cable) and works well. I had problems with some power strips not working well with some chargers (weird one I know...). The sockets are also spaced slightly wider than my previous power strip which allows to plug wider transformers which would otherwise cover neighbouring sockets.

The only downside I can see for some people is the easy to flick on/off switch. If you want your devices to stay on - this one is probably not for you.

Overall this is a high quality product which for me is worth the additional spend over basic units.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surge Protector, 17 Jan 2011
Bought to use abroad where constant electricity is not present and when there is, it comes with a strong surge or low current. Does exactly what it says on the tin as i protected a 40" Sony Bravia tv and Bose wave radio CD player from surge. Broken now but at least did the job.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading information, 29 Mar 2010
For the aerial protection their part number is F9H402uk2M
and for the telephone its F9H410uk2M.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 20 Oct 2011
Whilst - as with most Belkin products - I am sure it is superb at what it does ........ note that it is not designed for UK 13-amp plugs and sockets!

So for my purposes in the UK it is of no use at all.