Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 January 2010
First came across slaughters debut album in the long defunct our price music,and after hearing him on the vinnie vincents invasion album,all systems go,gave it a go.
Man,this still makes me feel like a teen 20 years down the line,with the hair metal classic,up all night,bringing back the memories.
Sadly guitarist tim kelly is no longer with us,but the band are still making music to this day,and if you like the sound of this you can also check out the follow up,the wild life,or my personal fave,fear no evil. Some great rock anthems to put a smile on your face. Great stuff!
on 31 October 2013
Fab album, have it on vinyl. Takes me back to my rock chick days. Miss the hairband era! 😞
The songs are mostly FAB and rocking, am not a massive ballad fan!
A treat for the lugs ☺️
on 8 October 2015
This is another one of my favourite Rock Albums as I had already had on casette
on 13 December 2010
good band in its day. i have this on vinyl so, i thought it would be nice on cd as well
on 14 December 2000
Great debut CD from the US hard rock band. Includes the massive US hit 'Fly To The Angels', a ballad about an old school friend who died, 'Up All Night' - which was a bit of an anthem for the band and 'Spend My Life' another catchy rock song.
on 25 October 2014