on 12 January 2008
As jigsaw puzzles go this was not the hardest I have ever tackled but it was certainly the most fun.It was a well made puzzle and took about a week to do, spending a few hours most nights. I shall be buying more of the same types as this was really enjoyable to do.
Premium quality puzzle with 1,000 thick, well cut pieces that are a joy to assemble. Finished puzzle measures approx. 490 x 685 mm. I'm a fan of Mike Jupp's artwork and really enjoy this series of Mike Jupp/H P Gison and Sons 'I Love' puzzles. They're a lot of fun and there are plenty of different designs to chose from;

I Love - Great Britain, the Farmyard, Pets, Summer, Spring, Christmas, Car Boot Sales, The Country, Winter, The Weekend, Gardening, Boats and London.

Most of the series are in the 1000 piece range and around the same size but there are also mini versions available if you're struggling for room.

Once you're up and running with the puzzle have a really good look at what's going on in the picture. There's a lot of humour. Not an easy puzzle to assemble due to the huge amount of detail but I don't tire of these because there's so much to see.

More than happy to recommend.
on 9 September 2012
I love these types of jigsaw. Different picture to work from your standard jigsaw. The only problem with this is the I love writing is over the picture and not on the jigsaw puzzle itself, there is a picture on the back but much smaller.
on 18 March 2013
I am confident I will enjoy doing this puzzle as much as all the other ones, having looked at the fabulous picture on the box lid. As always there is masses of detail and the usual humourous content, can't wait to get started on it.
on 3 September 2012
Arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted - the recipient immediately started the puzzle and it was great fun - all the family endd up joining in, only took a couple of evenings to complete! Brilliant.
on 7 February 2015
My wife seems to like pitting her wits against these puzzles and this one was a great challenge, eventually it was beaten though! Thanks for a very fast delivery, would happily buy from again.
on 19 October 2011
A fantastic jigsaw that all the family can contribute to and thoroughly enjoy . Highly recommend for good fun factor and good quality of finished product .
on 2 June 2013
This purchase was made to provide a present.The gift was greatly appreciated by the recipient.I think I will be back to buy more jigsaws for Christmas
on 10 November 2015
Arrived on time and well packed. Very enjoyable puzzle thats a bit different. Big fan of Michael Jupp jigsaws. Great gift. highly recommended
on 7 January 2014
Bought for my brother for Christmas, enjoys his puzzles.
He's been converted to the "I Love' series of puzzles from Gibsons